Ok It's finally done. I tried to print out the line drawing and mount it and watercolor ontop but that didn't work very well. I tried to use the watercolors in Painter but that was just too darn slow. My computer couldn't handle it. It took like 2 minutes just for a paint stroke to dry. Then I tried digital watercolor in Painter and that was a little better but the colors were reacting weird and the opacity for some reason wasn't really working right. So then I just sort of gave up and erased a lot of it and went back to good ol' trustworthy Photoshop to finish it up.
I fixed a lot of issues with the drawing too. I repositioned his legs and changed his face a little.
I spent way too much time on this. I still need to finish the other 5 illustrations for this assignment.
Post your thoughts
Commenting is disabled for guests. Please login to post a comment.