Fablespinner's Fine Whine!
My cat Needy has an unnatural obsession... opening doors. I mean EVERY door in the house. Including cabinets. I got up this morning and every single cabinet door in my kitchen was wide open and Needy was way, way back in the bottom corner cabinet snooping. Getting her out was a chore.
By the way, there are CHILD PROOF LOCKS on those cabinets. She's figured out how to depress the plastic catch. *shivers* too frigging smart she is.
I tried tying my closet doors closed by threading string through the door knockers... I found the string untied on the floor and my closet wide open.
If she had thumbs I'd be terrified.
She also has developed another obsession recently... my wacom tablet. She wants to lay on it, regardless if I am trying to USE it or not. If I set it down, I come back to a cat sprawled out on it and my computer beeping like bomb warnings and she's hit every button so I have files open everywhere, more "doodles" on whatever I had been working on and my computer about to face the Blue screen of death because it cannot handle all the processes she tried to open.
I've gotten in the habit now of turning it face down if I have to get up, because she will be ON IT when I get back.... she's on it now actually.
Here's a pic I did yesterday and can't post here... this would appropriately show Needy's deviousness. Cute my ass....clicky-clicky linky
I've totally revamped the storefront and have a lot more nifty stuff in it too.
There is no more than .49 cent mark ups on most products, (just rounded up cost to the nearest dollar)
I'm not out to make a profit just to share stuff with friends. Just click on the stuff below to take a looksie!
I'm not dead!
I've just been VERY BUSY...
Just making a drive by post for my friends...
What's been going on in a nutshell:
- Built a website for John's Business Here
- I'm in the process of rebuilding his personal site HERE
- During this process MY WEBSITE database blew up so I am also rebuilding fablespinner.com
- I also built a website for family and friends in regards to the wedding fast approaching HERE (Feel Free to take a look if you want to know about the wedding and hear the music John composed for it.
- I'm working on a commission
- Trying to finalize vendors for the wedding
- Going to the Doctor still three times a wee for therapy on my back from my Car accident 12.26.07 Just had a pain block epidural this morning and it seems to be working... Yay!
- I had a wonderful Valentine's day for the first time in my life, John's very romantic...
- Trying not to stress
So other than that, I'm still here, not dead.
Love and miss you guys!
Please if you haven't already sent me your address for a wedding invitation and seriously would like to attend... please e-mail me your address to
ASAP. I'm sending out the invitations here in the next week or so.
GO ELF Yourself!
Click and be Amused!
Yes that is John and I... I can be evil, yes I can
Testing the Waters
Well the interface is certainly easy to navigate here and all created quite easily all in all.
A+ to you Susie!