The Red Brick Road of Oz Comments

Home » Comics » The Red Brick Road of Oz » All Comments

Post your thoughts

Commenting is disabled for guests. Please login to post a comment.

Comments

ab@3$magfd Need MOAR Red Brick Road! D8

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

| Level:

Terry is literally an army of one in that fourth panel XD they're all so adorable...and he's little 20 miles away from the house T_T Poor Terry.

| Level:

This comic is awesome so far!
Can't wait to read more. Heart

| Level:

Poor Terry always gettin' picked on!! D: Glomp 's him

| Level:

• view replies

This is actually a pretty intriguing story. I look forward to your next update.

| Level:

Interesting- I'm intriged. Can't wait to see more ^^ (BTW- It's Enterprises- Typo I assume)

Paper Demon Show your Paper Demon love! Hug a submission and tell it why you love it so much ^^ Paper Demon

| Level:

• view replies

hmm. interesting so far. I hope you'll have a chance to write more.

----

Your satisfaction is important to me. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you or provide for you on PaperDemon.

PaperDemon.com Admin - bogusred@paperdemon.com

| Level:

• view replies

Revamping it are ya? I was wondering when you were gonna post more pages this story intrigues me a lot. post MOAR! XD

| Level:

• view replies

*Le gasp* The Colonel lives in Kansas! XD but really this is great. can't wait for more pages. I love the expressions in the second and fifth panels Bounce

| Level:

• view replies

inyteresting... nice work so far

"Being a good fiend is like being a photographer, you have to search for the right moment!" - Prince Vegeta

| Level: