PseudoDragon Comments

Home » Comics » PseudoDragon » All Comments

Draw dragons to improve your composition skills. #Smaugust composition challenge. August 1 - 31

Post your thoughts

Commenting is disabled for guests. Please login to post a comment.

Comments

Hmm! Schoolboy who spontaneously combusts, weird delusional student, I have my curiosity piqued... > Wink

| Level:

• view replies

This is a very cool page Yes I really like the second panel there's lots of dynamics in it. lol Whellis is all "WTF!" it's sad that rollerblades disappeared when the 90's did though. I miss the 90's. Simpler times then.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

| Level:

• view replies

you very sneaky...innocent bystander cameos. hehe. Bryan should be happy that he didn't get called a fruit bat instead of fruit loop. loops are much tastier. XP

avatar made by blissbunny

| Level:

• view replies

awww Cry I want a Bryan plushie so bad right about now.....

avatar made by blissbunny

| Level:

• view replies

lol love that first one. Alex is all " Death to you!!" XD I love it when mangas do that. It lightens up the mood Yes

| Level:

• view replies

This story is really good. The dialogue gets a little exposition-ish here and there, but it's not too overwhelming (which is nice. Lengthy backstory monologues are quite mind-numbing).

Your anatomy gets a bit wonky here and there, but the overall pacing and blocking of your panels is rather good. The layout and typography could use a bit of work.

Despite the drawbacks, I am quite interested in these characters. I'll look forward to your next installment.

| Level:

• view replies

"Man- I was hoping to cut trig." XD LOL awesome. Bryan in the last two panels are totally cuddle worthy ^_^

| Level:

• view replies

Whoa a lot of info on this page What? but it's cool ^^ Sparkly healing stuff! XD

| Level:

• view replies

Well I hope you don't take TOO long of a break! One thing though: If Bryan is covered in burns, why is is face still pleasant-looking? Wouldn't his hair be singed and his flesh blackened and charred? And his clothes? Maybe you could gross us out with some hideous image of an actual burn victim.

Sorrow is lightened by being brought out openly. -The Saga of Sigurd the Crusader

| Level:

• view replies

Boy he sure loves to grill people doesn't he, getting all up in their face XD Oh and nice touch with the poster in the background Wink

| Level: