Whellis Comments

Home » Comics » Whellis » All Comments

New Years Art RPG Cross Over Challenge. Earn 50-100 XP, 7AP, 50 gold for participating. Now through Mar 10

Post your thoughts

Commenting is disabled for guests. Please login to post a comment.

Comments

Aw, LOVE the city in the bottom panels!! Did you have ref for those, or a streak of genius came? So much details and realism!

| Level:

• view replies

I love that random blast of yellow and orange in the background of those two panels. Laughing I don't know why, but it just makes me laugh.

Pacman . . . . . . . . . . Blinky

| Level:

• view replies

My only complaint would be the left second-row box; the face is too out of proportion XD

But I like the use of the glow in the first box- creates a difference with the rest of the boxes.

| Level:

• view replies

Dunno what's Ergo, but yay for the Terminator! Hahahaha XD

"What's the matter? Does THIS scare you? Well, what comes next will be even more scary- Judgement Day is coming- global thermonuclear warheads will rise, the machines will rebel, you must find sanctuation. Worry not, I'LL BE BACK."

Sorry...... (well, at least this page is fun in a Terminator way- entertainment level beyond its design)

| Level:

• view replies

tHAT FIRST PANEL IS WELL COMPOSED ^^ tHIS IS A GREAT PAGE HON Wink

Paper Demon Show your Paper Demon love! Hug a submission and tell it why you love it so much ^^ Paper Demon

| Level:

• view replies

Yay! More Whellis ^^ Dance

| Level:

• view replies

A ha- a human deceives more than the deceivers ^^ Gun him down :3

| Level:

• view replies

Neat world yer building there kiddo. The art is a little lax but that will improve with time. The story is well thought out though, and I read all the way through, which is a big compliment considering I never read through anything! LOL Keep up the great work!

-Monk

| Level:

• view replies

i like it so far

| Level:

• view replies

Oh- do post them soon- I'm really enjoying reading this Smile I can just feel that this treaty is gonna screw up cause of Clay or something. Didn't know Piper was a reporter. O.o

| Level: