Free chibis!! PD members only

Home » Forums » Art » Free chibis!! PD members only

Draw dragons to improve your composition skills. #Smaugust composition challenge. August 1 - 31

Posted on

# 1

This is open to anyone with a Paperdemon account- members, Betas, mods... Everyone.

Dollmaker talked me into doing more chibis, but I don't like putting big bars across who can or can't have one. They don't take me long to do as long as you give me all the info I need to draw it.

You don't have to do anything special- I'll draw a chibi collage of anyone that replys to this forum with this stuff-

* A clear picture of what you look like (just a link is good. No need to spam the forum with pictures) This includes hair, clothing etc...

* Eye colour- Photos don't show this- chibis do!!

* A description of any add ons you want to personalise the chibi- referances if you want something specific- eg Neko ears, Naruto gear, Angel wings...

* A description of what you're doing in the chibi. Don't say 'anything'- please! ^^;

* One chibi per person. If you wish to interact with another member then I'm more than happy to do that Smile If I get a Jedi and a Sith, I'll make them fight. If I get two fighters they can boast about their swords or what. One chibi per person though- it's unfair to everyone else and me that may need to be drawing a few ^^; Heheh...

This is only open to PD members- noone outside of PD can get one, and if they make an account just to get one, and don't submit stuff to PD (or atleast be active in some way) I wont draw the chibi. PD family only.

Lets see If I can crack more than 20 responses on this ^^ :3

Legend:-
<Pencilled> Picture is Pencilled only
<Inked>        Picture is fully inked
<Done>        Picture is in cue to be posted with 8 others

Entries so far:-
Arkillian- Holding a HUGE pencil HZL (^^) <Done>
Keenarnor- As a Jedi GRN Versus Psycho Kitty Net <Done>
Saiyakupo- Big eyes fidgety BRN <Done>
Jill.V.S.T.A.R.S.- Black angel wings and red tie BRN <Done>
Dollmaker- Sewing a doll in Alice in Wonderland (goth) get up GRN <Done>
Neko-girl- Wings + ears + naruto style headband- fire GRN <Done>
Saiyangirl4ever- Need a pic
Fablespinner- Smoking ciggy playing UNO HZL <Done>
Minimaid- Dressed in a corset HZL <Done>
Chief Icy Sunset- Dressed as a Turk <Done>
Psycho Kitty Net- Dressed as "Darth Revan" BLU Versus Keenarnor<Done>
karana kaou- in dress with angel wings and halo BLU <done>
Fembot- Dominatrix with skulls HZL <Done>
MoonDemon- Demonised (Sesshomaru) with BIG sword GRN(glowing) <Done>
Tamara Raditz- Need a pic etc...
Greed- As... Greed! (From FMA) PPL/RED +with tiny circular glasses things <Done>
Angel Saiyan 22- Saiyan with white gi and a bunch of other stuff BRN <Done>
Dyami Neris- Fox tail + ears gigling BLU <Done>
Angel- New hairstlye + punk dress + dancing (maybe a halo ^^ ) HZL
Lyude- Golden gun with costume  BLU <Done>
BogusRed- In ZMT gear Wink BRN <Done>
T.D.O- Specified gear + holding book GRN
Emmet849- Scrub gear BRN
Atlantis- red devil with knee high boots BRN
Fallenangel_177- as royalty with blk wings HZL
Bloodysmurf- Dressed in specified clothes with pink in hair
Animeboytoykoibito- Guitar + stuff BRN
Zacula- BLK trenchcoat and staff + pointy ears HZL
Tennis Pirate- Tennis Gi interacting with someone GRN
Kekoura- Bunny ears, tail and gi. BLU
SephirothEva06- Vampire + wings + gi BLK
Caitlyn Wells- Pirate gi (aaaaaarg..... Pirate ) BRN
Bellaboo- ANOTHER pirate (aaaaarg Pirate ) BLU
Mythra- Goth not //.o BRN (Perhaps with fangirlage? O.o
Halo Modder- Halo tee with gun GRN

05/12/2006- AH!!! Where did these all come from?! I thought I caught up ^^; Give me till after Xmas to get started on my next batch or I'll NEVER get this damn Christmas card finished ^^; LOL!

Remember- This is a freebee!! I want to get these done for the least amount of reaserch on my behalf! If I need a referance, please supply one or I wont draw it. I'm picking I'm going to be doing a heap of these at once. And I'm sorry, but southpark pics wont do. Photos only. I may translate the picture differently.

You can upload them to your personal gallery, or some place like photobucket. You can delete it when I post the chibi if you want :nod:

Installments!!

Last edited by arkillian on . Total edits: 70

Paper Demon Show your Paper Demon love! Hug a submission and tell it why you love it so much ^^ Paper Demon

Posted on

# 2

Keenarnor

Keenarnor

Member of: Beta Contests

Level: 34 | XP: 340
Oh how about me?!?! Here is a pic of me http://www.paperdemon.com/userimgfolio.php/id/577.html. Let's see what to add.....how about me in a Jedi outfit with a blue lightsaber? That'd be the best Grin How about I'm fighting like a um....evil jedi? Laughing I'm not sure, if you can make me fight chibi darth vader that'd be cool too ^_^

Last edited by Keenarnor on . Total edits: 1

"...Then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal and put them on a boat and beat the crap out of them! And from that point forward any time a bunch of animals were together it's called a 'Zoo'!"

Posted on

# 3

MoonDemon

MoonDemon

Member of: Beta

Level: 19 | XP: 445
OH OH OH OH OH OH *Raises Hand* Does it have to be of me though? I would love a chibis of my little demons I mean children Laughing If you want to try it I would  like them standing together like they are about to fight off an enemy....Cruz is the bigger one and he's into Bows. Ash is the baby and he likes "swards". For myself I think it would be cute if they were dressed like Inuyasha since I love that show. Their pic is at http://www.paperdemon.com/userimgfolio.php/id/11.html
The top of Ash's head comes to Cruz's shoulder when they are standing on the floor.

Edit........you can't see it very well in the pic but they both have coffee brown eyes and Cruz's hair is dark brown even though it looks black in that picture

Last edited by MoonDemon on . Total edits: 1

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!

Posted on

# 4

Saiyakupo

Saiyakupo

Member of: Contests

Level: 10 | XP: 150
You can draw me if you like :3 http://www.geocities.com/puma8877/PumaIsWhoIAm.JPEG
Additions? err..  Give me like... moogle ears and wings if you want. XD

Last edited by on . Total edits: 1

Posted on

# 5

On Sep 18, 2006 7:59 pm, MoonDemon said:
[quote]OH OH OH OH OH OH *Raises Hand* Does it have to be of me though? I would love a chibis of my little demons I mean children Laughing If you want to try it I would  like them standing together like they are about to fight off an enemy....Cruz is the bigger one and he's into Bows. Ash is the baby and he likes "swards". For myself I think it would be cute if they were dressed like Inuyasha since I love that show. Their pic is at http://www.paperdemon.com/userimgfolio.php/id/11.html
The top of Ash's head comes to Cruz's shoulder when they are standing on the floor.

Edit........you can't see it very well in the pic but they both have coffee brown eyes and Cruz's hair is dark brown even though it looks black in that picture

Of you please- I can make you a demon though!! If you want me to dress up up as someone then its cool. I want the members, not the avatars.

And only one character please- sorry I didn't mention that. You can fight another pd member if they chose being a Jedi or sith though! I love interacting stuff together Wink

Saiyakopu- Moogle ears? WTF?

Last edited by arkillian on . Total edits: 1

Paper Demon Show your Paper Demon love! Hug a submission and tell it why you love it so much ^^ Paper Demon

Posted on

# 6

MoonDemon

MoonDemon

Member of: Beta

Level: 19 | XP: 445
I'm going to have to let someone take a pic of me "EEEEKKK" Laughing It's a worthy cause I'll do it Yes now everyone cross your fingers in hopes of my camera not breaking Laughing I hate letting people touch my camera Cry

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!

Posted on

# 7

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Posted on

# 8

On Sep 18, 2006 9:08 pm, Jill V. -S.T.A.R.S. said:

Oooh! Yay more chibis! XD how bout one of Shadow Grin

Here's some ref: http://www.paperdemon.com/art_fullview.php/4182.html

http://www.paperdemon.com/art_fullview.php/4088.html

Nono- these chibis are of the Person, not the character. You can look like an assasin, but I'm not chibing characters. Slightly different to that last one it did you :nod:

Posted on

# 9

Oh duh stupid me! My bad Tongue Here's some pics of me:

http://www.paperdemon.com/userimgfolio_fullview.php/808.html

http://www.paperdemon.com/userimgfolio_fullview.php/806.html

There's one more in my imagefolio if you need it Yes

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Posted on

You gotta be kidding me! x_x I don't have any pictures of me to speak of!  Whatsoever! *falls over*  Would it be cool if I just tell you what I look like?  I have a South Park version of me on my profile, too...but that's really all I can do.  Unless I go buy a disposable camera or something.  >.>;;

Pacman . . . . . . . . . . Blinky