View all forum posts by StarKnights

Home » Forums » Posts by StarKnights

Posted on

welcome ! I am pretty new here too , but I like it so far. I stopped posting regular artwork a couple years ago because I was tired of da too , so I have only been posting comics but now I have a reason to go back and do some other art again! Smile

Posted on

since I am working with traditional media , I guess it is ok to approximate the colors ?

Posted on

that sounds like an interesting challenge 

Posted on

one thing i just thought of that might help attract some comics in would be some way to know when the comic has updated - i plan to update my comic here 3 or 4 times a month , if there was a most recent update showing on the comic people would know when a new page was up . just an idea... Smile

Posted on

I do not think being a general site is a bad thing at all , for instance you mentioned yaoi , witch is something I am totally not into , however some things I like others may not , focusing on one thing over others would I think make some people happier , but may drive others away . I do think we need to interact more as a community , so I am making sure to check out everyone's posts and comment . There is no better feeling than to know someone else likes your work . 

Posted on

I'm a gnome Smile

Posted on

also if you do any collaborations I"m in!

Posted on

I like the site so far , it is far better than DA where I have ceased to post due to the overwhelming traffic . I do think you could do with some more visibility though , I just happened to read the name of this site in a post on another web comic hosting site and decided to check it out . Also may be some sort of ranking system like a popular now section or something that would encourage members to not only post , but give them a goal to work towards might be cool . Smile

Posted on

Hi , you requested that I post here , I'm kinda new to this site , I just found it today so I'm still checking things out .