View all forum posts by Whitewolf89

Home » Forums » Posts by Whitewolf89

Practice your inking skills and develop positive drawing habits for 30 XP per drawing. Inktober. Oct 1 - 31

Posted on

On Jun 15, 2009 1:23 pm, BogusRed said:

Hi Whitewolf. Glad you like the changes! But you can't change your skin unless you upgrade to a premium account. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi, right backatcha, Red!  (And call me Wolfie.  ALL my online buddies do!)

As for the skin thing, that's cool.  I plan on getting a premium account one day, but things are a bit tight right now, financially (you know how THAT is!), so THAT will have to wait til thing level out, unfortunately).  But hopefully soon.................

Posted on

VERY cool thing, this!  "whitewolf89.paperdemon.com" will DEFINITELY be a LOT easier to remember that my OLD URL here.  (It's kinda like the way Deviantart AND Sheezyart have THEIR members addies.  Again, VERY cool.)

Oh, and I'll try mine out and let you know IF I have any problems, just like everyone else has, Red.  Hopefully, it will work fine for me.

Posted on

Love the changes to the profile pages, Red!  Mine looks really good now.

And we can change the skins?  Where do I go to do that?  Just....on the off-chance that I'll want to later.  (The current one is gorgeous, and just fine for now.)

Posted on

I absolutely LOVE this, Red!  It is just TOO cool for words!

And while I MIGHT think of changing MINE around a bit later one, for right NOW, it's just the way that I like it.

Posted on

On Dec 16, 2006 1:07 pm, BogusRed said:

Arkillian and I came up with the idea through a discussion. Kudos to Arkillian.

Glad you are excited about it. If you need any help with it, please let me know.

I know this is a LOT late, BR (I've been sick a LOT since October of last year), but....................

*pounces/glomps/huggles BR AND Arkillian for this genius idea*

And rest assured that I will ask for help, if I need it (which, knowing silly me, I probably WILL!).  I'll check out a few of the comics first, just to get a feel for things.

As for the cover issue, it's no big deal to me.  Heck, you don't see commercially-produced comics (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Elfquest, Batman; etc.) without covers, right?  So it only follows that the comics here should have one, and anyone who submits a comic should AT LEAST go to the effort of making one.  I know that I'M going to, when it comes time to submit MY comics!  And it SHOULDN'T be that big a deal to anyone who wants their comic to look good, and worthy of PD.  IMHO.

Posted on

Oh, this is WONDROUS news!  Thankies for the head's up, BR!  You just made my day!!! *pounces/glomps/huggles BR happily*

Posted on

This is SWEET!  I've been drawing comics for years, and had NEVER found a place that I really thought would do them justice.  (Well, DA or SheezyART might, but I dunno about the others that I'm a member of!)  And now I've found that one of my fave new art sites has a section devoted ENTIRELY to comics!!!  YES!!!  You have made my entire MILLENIUM, NOT just my day! *pounces/glomps/huggles whichever genius at PD that thought of this, and then did it*

Anyway, ONCE I get my comp totally fixed, and back online, I plan on uploading a few of them here.  ONE of them is one that I started WAAAAAAYYYYYYYY the heck back in the day, and is a comic adaptation of a fic that I started back in the day, as well, and that I laughingly call my "Dukes of Hazzard Goes Fantasy" fic.  The OTHER one (that I'm CURRENTLY working on; the other one has been on the back-burner for awhile now, due to my reborn obsession with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003-200  version) AND the new Biker Mice From Mars (the comic features the 1993 version, however) is a comic adaptation of my Biker Mice/Ninja Turtles crossover fanfic.  I hope you all like my comics once I start uploading them.

Heh, I'm STILL walking on Cloud 9 over this news!

Posted on

Thankies for the help, BR.  Looks like I FINALLY got it right!  (Thanks to "copy/paste!  Gotta love that!)

How does it look, btw?  Okay, I hope. Wink

Although I MIGHT try a slightly BIGGER size later.  Or change it to a different one.  Depends on my mood.  Heh. Wink

Posted on

Okay, thankies, BR.  I'll do that.  If I need any more help I'll hollar again. Wink

Oh, and I tried using my "TMNTUndercover" siggy-pic, but the thing wouldn't let me.  Said it was too long.  It's like 384-whatevers long, so I guess it didn't work.

Anyway, thankies again. Big Smile Wink

EDIT: Well, the pic STILL isn't working!  What the SHELL am I doing WRONG here, BR?!  I did just what you told me to! 

Ah, well, I'm gonna let it be for a day or two.  I'm just too upset and nervous to do anything like this right now.  I need to get my nerves (to say NOTHING of my lousy temper!) calmed back down.  So I'll re-try it later, okay?  Okay.

Posted on

Topic: Hey, all.

Wow, thanks for all the warm welcomes, y'all!  It's always cool to join a new site and/or forum and get such a warm and cordial welcome from the members.

And I hope to have some of my art up VERY soon (by November, hopefully *crosses fingers, toes and eyes for just that*).  Barring that, if you want to see some of my humble art BEFORE I get some of it uploaded here, you can check out my page at DeviantART.com.  That's the FIRST Website like this that I ever joined, and while I DON'T have much there, what I DO have, you're all more than welcome to look at.  Be my guest.  MY page there is located at http://whitewolf89.deviantart.com .  Enjoy.

Oh, and I'll try to answer some of your individual comments later.  My time here is about 3 minutes away from being up.  But I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully.  Or I'll TRY, anyway, weather permitting.  It's SUPPOSED to rain here, but we'll see.  Missouri weather is weird that way.  Or as we Missurian are fond of saying, "If you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes.  It'll change."  Which is just about true. Wink  

*Sez someone who's LIVED here for 49 years Wink :p*