View all forum posts by cruffins

Home » Forums » Posts by cruffins

Improve your color skills in the #Huevember challenge. 45 XP per entry. See more November challenges

Registration now OPEN for the PaperDemon Secret Santa Art Trade.

Posted on

Topic: Ouchies

what's the worst injury you've ever gotten in the line of doing art? Mine was splitting my thumbnail open on an actual nail. Hurr Hurrr sculpture class was not for me.

Posted on

Topic: I'm baaack!

hello fellow artists! I'm back to PD after a too long hiatus. Due to alot of babies and family stuffs, I had to quit PD for a bit. Now I'm back for good I hope. My posts may be sporadic once I get back to school, but I promise to stay active! So anybody miss me? Any news since I've been gone?

Posted on

I'm gonna go look those up!

Posted on

i love the new layout! it's very pretty. of course i'm biased towards green leafy looking designs.you do alot of work around here.

Posted on

All true.... and it makes me soo sad. T.T

Posted on

I liked Tarja. T.T mostly it was because I could tell she spent a lot of time working on her voice. She had a quality that you don't get from most female singers today. Heck, you don't get it from most singers at all. People think they can just pick up a mike and sing in their sleep. They don't realize how much effort goes into training your voice. i spent four years getting trained to be part of a choir. I can proudly say that my vocal range would whip most of their butts. (censored for PD, I could be alot nastier)

Posted on

oooh, fellow nightwish fan! do you like their new singer? I haven't heard any of their new stuff yet.

Posted on

I just usually put my ipod on random and go with whatever its playing.

Posted on

meh, I like what I like. And sheezy has a too strict policy on artwork with adult themes. Noo thank you. and as far as Gaia goes, its a bunch of people who just want to complain about other people or subjects that they're ill-informed over. I had an account when it was a decent online community.

I was thinking it might help if we added PD to wikipedia's list of art sites.