View all forum posts by EvilBunnySlippers

Home » Forums » Posts by EvilBunnySlippers

Posted on

Yay! Congrats to you goldfish! Big Smile  

Posted on

LOL...this is awesome. Okay here's mine.

You know you are from California when the government passes a budget with MASSIVE tax increases, MASSIVE borrowing, is still running a 20+ BILLION dollar deficit and calles it BALANCED! 

You know you are in California when a semi-truck goes by and you throw youself under the desk.

You know you are from California when 'illegal aliens' are referenced to as 'undocumented immigrants'.

You know you are from California when it starts raining and the local news media immediately goes to STORM WATCH coverage and accidents on the roads spike. (since we don't know how to drive in rain here...)

You know you are from California when its 65 degrees outside and you put on a jacket.

You know you are from California when your governor is elected to office mainly because people were angry at the tax abuses...and has now turned his back on the tax payers and has elected to 'fix' the budget by...raising taxes! 

You know you are in California when you hear a M-80 go off and you hit the floor.

You know you are in California when you see little white poodles walking around with their nails painted.

Posted on

I do think that the best advise is to stay out of it and do not say anything, have an opinion, or take sides. I have been in a similar situation in that I had a couple of my best friends fight and hate eachother for a long time. However, they eventually made up. The point being is that, eventually your friends will probably make up with eachother and you do not want to have said anything negative about the situation (unless it is something that is an obvious wrongdoing committed that goes against your morality). They will evenentually work it out and you don't want to have taken sides because they will remember this and then you might be the one they are mad at. 

Posted on

On Mar 18, 2009 10:17 pm, Animeiac said:

On Mar 18, 2009 8:45 am, DMoontear said:

No offense Animeiac, but what is the point of asking these rhetorical questions?

I'm confused about life. I am always asking it questions but I never get any straigth answers. Nobody tells me the truth of every thing.

What is the reality of reality?

I think your questions are too open ended for anyone to answer. Perhaps you could be a little more direct and ask questions given in a certian instance or context? The truth of everything and the reality of reality is just a little bit difficult for any person to tackle...life in its very nature is confusing and people spend their entire lives trying to figure it all out...but perhaps that in itself is the point. Wink

Posted on

There is ZERO freedom of speech in China. There's Communism for you; every citizen is equal all right, equal in their oppression and miserableness. I do not think you can even go as far as to say that Communism is even okay on paper. Give me one instance in the entirety of human history where Communism has been even remotely successful, meaning you would choose to live there. They oppress their citizens in every way imaginable. They have imprisoned and/or fired journalists or members of the news media for criticizing the government and reporting news the government does not want them to speak of. They control all telecommunications and do not allow any political or even religious material they deem a threat to their crappy government. You can not print any religious materials in China unless you have a government permit, and many citizens have been imprisoned for distributing their religious materials without this permission.

Communism has been responsible for far more murders of citizens than any form of government that has ever existed, even Nazism. China is on the top of the list of Communism responsible deaths:

http://www.digitalsurvivors.com/archives/communistbodycount.php

Here is a news story I saw today about the treatment of Tibet protesters. *Warning some of the pictures of the wounds are a little graphic: 

http://www.phayul.com/news/article.aspx?article=Rare+footages+show+China%E2%80%99s+brutality+on+Tibetan+protestors&id=24241

In short the Chinese government are nothing but a bunch of oppressive pinko-Communist rat bastards that oppress their peoples freedoms of speech and are responsible for the deaths of MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of people. Even more so than evil incarnate himself, Adolf Hitler.

Posted on

Hi there HelloKat! Welcome to Paper Demon, I hope you enjoy yourself here! Smile  

Posted on

Oh my goodness. Now I've seen everything!

I think I'll just stick to my way of taking care of things...if the bathrooms are gross I just sort of hover and I've had no problems...I don't need that thing to help me. Besides, on their site they mention putting that thing in the dishwasher!? Ahem, no thanks! 

Posted on

Like with many things in this world, there is always a happy medium that needs to be maintained. I would liken unmoderated forums to complete anarchy where there is a power vacume and no one is around to maintain law and order or deliver justice. Sort of like the wild wild west was back in the 1800s ....or how the Mexican border is right now   However, the same thing can apply to the other extreme when you get forum moderators who's purpose in life is to rule with an iron fist,I call them---Stalin-mods! Hahaha 

Anyway, I think there is a middle ground that needs to be maintained so that things don't get out of hand in either direction.

Posted on

Topic: Hello ^^

Welcome to PD lisea18!  

Posted on

Topic: Hi :)

Welcome Doku-Sama! Hope you like it here at PD