View all forum posts by dragonimp

Home » Forums » Posts by dragonimp

Improve your color skills in the #Huevember challenge. 45 XP per entry. See more November challenges

Registration now OPEN for the PaperDemon Secret Santa Art Trade.

Posted on

I heard that it's supposed to be simulcast, probably something like they did with FMA:Brotherhood.  I hope so!

Posted on

BAAU is still very much alive. Their web site is https://sites.google.com/site/baaubayarea/ and they also have a Facebook page.

Posted on

The screen displays at 72dpi no matter what resolution you have the image.  That means if you have a 300dpi image with a 1"x1" print size, it will display on the Web at 72dpi and at a little over 4"x4".  Most graphics software should have an option like "view actual size" or "view full size" that will display the image at the screen resolution (not the print size) that will show you what it will look like on the Web.

Posted on

A meet-up would be fun!  This is my first year with a table so I have NO idea what free time I'm going to have, but I'm sure I'll be in Artist's Alley for pretty much the whole con.  My mom's offered to table-sit, though, so I won't be tied the whole time.

Posted on

Yes, it is run by volunteers, but when the level of organization drops from one year to the next it's still going to be annoying.

Posted on

I got in!  Just got the confirmation email.  Now back to fighting with the printer.

Fanime has actually been pretty disorganized the last few years, especially with Artists Alley and the Art Gallery.  It's been getting annoying.

Posted on

I'm going!  This'll be my first year with a table in Artist's Alley.  Now if only I can (re)figure out my printer settings so my prints look right.

Edit: I take that back.  I just - as in the email just came in - got notified that I'm in the "lottery", so I may or may not have a table.

Posted on

What I get for the price is the OS I prefer to work with.  I'm not looking to get into an argument over what essentially comes down to personal preference, I wanted to point out that there are those of us who use something other than Windows and you might want to mention platform when you recommend a software.

Posted on

I've been hoping for a "jewelry" category for a while Smile and "apparel" would be a good one.

Sculptures - I thought that already had a category?  I don't think that would qualify as a "craft" anyway.

Posted on

It's also Windows only Sad