View all forum posts by Inuyoujo

Home » Forums » Posts by Inuyoujo

ūüé¨ Bogusred is ‚óŹ LIVE on video livestream! Get to know BogusRed and where PaperDemon is going next ūüé¨

Posted on

I've picked all the people I am picking for the month. Thank you!

Posted on

With trad or digi art I just want the digi copy. I'm willing to pay extra and shipping for badges, and stickers.

And I have paypal.

Posted on

Hey community,
I would love for some of you to draw my lovely fursona Youjo, and my vibrate characters Luci, Constance! If you're willing to draw humans, Youjo human and half human/ mollusk form, and Asmodeous are also available!
Youjo is a shapeshifter and can be anything at any time, but their usual furry forms are a dog, coon-cat, or long eared jackal. Youjo usually likes to have a long tail and long ears! Youjo is basically me, and the shapeshift is for how I can change and fit into almost any setting. But, my fursona usually has a more positive attitude.
Constance is a roleplay character that is usually in a noble position right under the people in highest power, and uses his position to get away with a lot. He usually just wants to have sex and more trouble for others, but he has of values, and will commit to taking anyone that betrays him. In design, his fur grows and needs to be groomed, so he can be as fluffy or clean-cut as desired in presentation.
Lucrecia is a story character, for a story that was in the works for a well but got scrapped. There's in the works that will have this character, however! In the meantime, on to the personality! Luci is cheery until a reason for otherwise! She has an occasional coy side, and a rare angry side. She also has a rage mode, but someone would have to do a lot for that to come out. The original design was a carnivore with shark-like teeth, but I've re-designed it as an omnivore with something closer to dog teeth. Big dog teeth. She has gray rough skin, something almost like a retail, and a human looking face. She can't talk for the most part, but she's not mute.
The other form of Youjo that reps me, normally, is a brown skinned human of any sex or gender. Youjo likes to form animal parts, more so tentacles, in human form. There's also the half/ half form that can be done which is usually rep'ed as tentacles, but can be anything.
And, there's Asmodeus. Originally designed as a demon, redesigned as a magically sea creature! He's also designed to be mute. The default form is half mollusk half human, and there's also a full-human form. I'm still in process of bodily redesigns. In personality, Asmodeus is very curious and always loves to learn about new things, and embraces change! He can be daft on how to handle things properly, more so when it comes to human emotion and how quickly emotions can change, as most sea creatures have stable moods. Modey is happy go-lucky and very affectionate for the most part, and isn't much of a fighter. There's an occasional sassy side, and he's a very loyal character! He'll help others that help him, but can be tricked into doing very misguided things by certain types of people.
Artists that apply and are select will be paid 16th and the 30th! I'm looking for 2d digit and trad, gifs, avatars, stickers, buttons, and badges!
I usually like to pay $20 - $30 USD, but I can be more considerate if I really like your stuff.
These requests are only for June 2017, so the deadline to apply is June 30th! If you're accepted after the 16th you will likely get paid in July.
Happy Pride Month, and I hope to hear from y'all soon!

Posted on

I didn't know the commission broad was a thing.

I would say reformat the profile skins and make them for everyone. Profile skins are fun! Paper Demon

Posted on

I'm say, objectively, it doesn't matter. I feel like this is running in the flock of people suddenly being "woke" because of Trump and really how misogyny is 95% of the US government, and 90% of the global government. Some of it is a matter of people saying things that don't need to say because they've already shown it with their actions. PD/RC is ALREADY a good place, is what I'm saying. All CoC are is "have arguments in a respectful manner" and "don't use hate speech" - which are already things here. If this is about being an asshole, someone could say I'm an asshole because I'm being objective.

People here aren't hateful. We already have a CoC in how the site is administered and how we act towards each other. If someone comes through here with some hateful bullshit they get banned. We already know that, because that's how it's always been. 

And, I feel like people are talking about new members coming in a future tense. As far as I know new people swing in every now and then, anyway. Does someone know something I don't know? "even while I'm also enjoying that this place is cosy now". I feel like someone knows I don't because we've been cosy for years. The only thing I remember was when artists found out DA was selling their art on merch without artist's permission and many of them flocked here, but I guess they forgave DA and went back. That was also years ago, now.

Posted on

Ok, you got me on the Red Curtain part. Paper Demon

Posted on

I'm saying that as an observation. And, the people are here already aren't mean to each other. Really, you could do whatever you wanted, most of the same people that post in your posts will post, and things will just continue as they are. The site is already a good place BECAUSE it's quiet. Assholes like attention and they won't get it here as they stay away from quiet places, like this. I just don't see the reason for the pre-proclamation for post-established views. You'd be telling people that are already good to be good. But, whatever. The reason isn't for me to see.

Posted on

What's brought this about? I feel we already have enough of what we know with is and isn't acceptable here. There's a place being safe and then there's policing people. If someone says something crappy or people get into an argument let them have it. If someone's being racist or homophobic that's clearly not ok. And, really, is this place even active enough for these lesser offenses to be glaring issues? I'm just saying if it ain't broke don't fix it. At the same time, who cares? No one's really here so it doesn't matter either way.

Posted on

Topic: Hello!

Welcome! Paper Demon

Posted on

Topic: heya.

Welcome. Paper Demon