View all forum posts by Inuyoujo

Home » Forums » Posts by Inuyoujo

Posted on

On Jun 18, 2009 4:36 pm, Jilly said:

It's good to have you back! :]

Thaank ya!

Posted on

Yep. I just started submiting art ,and i ALREADY found some things.

1. Why doesn't herms have an age group like the other genders? Just asking ,really...

I suggest it be added.

2. Add Transgender, because trans and Herms aren't the some. For some reason that's a misconception.

That's all for now!

Posted on

On Jun 17, 2009 8:39 am, Minimaid said:

Welcome back.  Smile

Thanks!

Posted on

On Jun 16, 2009 1:00 pm, BogusRed said:

If you know their hiring but they said they aren't, it's possible they are only looking for referrals from current employees.

That's a good point.

On Jun 16, 2009 7:20 pm, arkillian said:

Are you asking the right person? You might be asking someone who doesn't know cause it's not their buisness. There's nothing wrong with door knocking though. They have to understand that its a resession, and jobs are scarce. Door knocking is very proactive Smile  You need to talk to the right people though.

Sometimes... It depends ,tho. Some say they are hiring and some say they aren't.

I asked someone at work ,and she said you have to go up there. You can't talk to those dumbies on the phone. =/

Posted on

Grim Tails

Cuanta Vida - Don't worry. It's English.

Sugar Bits - Starts off slow ,but it's cool.

Posted on

My thread still live?

Yay!

You all have lovely and impressive songs!

Posted on

On Jun 15, 2009 3:15 pm, arkillian said:

Welcome back to Paper demon hon ^^ Long time no see ^^  Hug

Thank ya!

Posted on

Hay ,u gusies! Long time ,no see!

I'm in a bit of a fix. I have a job now ,but i want to get a new one. I want to go to a food store ,but they say they're not hiring ,but i know they are.

What should i do? Just be direct: Go up there and directly ask for the hiring manager ,or what?

Posted on

I see my last thread as Neko was locked.

I read it before LOOKING at that to see someone thought i was bashing yaoi art. Just to clear that up I wasn't bashing, but i am STILL highly annoied gay men seem to "rule". Thanks to those that actually tiried to explain their opinons on why ,and stay on subject instead of bashing me form being annoyed with gay men art.

Intsead of asking WHY I've decided to be a motion for the movement.

I will draw you some GIRL ON GIRL SEX!

My standards or significantly low on what i will and won't do as far as females are concerned.

I'll do fanart of your favorite series (doesn't have to be a gay female series), and your own originals that you love. I'll also mix the 2. Favorite

Softcore and hardcore are both good. They don't have to be human, but they have to be humaniod!

No fetishes in relation to scat or watersport. I like cum shot tho (and YES females can do that!).

Anything else will just be discussed later with you if you want to get a request. If you want an art trade I'll take that ,too.

Ok, post! Big Smile

Posted on

I'm formally Nekoyoujo, so say what you will.

I'm back with a much better attitude, but some might find it worse. What i've cut in drama i've added to my bluntness ,so if you don't want the turth about something don't ask me.

Alot has happened over the 2 (maybe 3) years i've been gone and i hope everyone i knew back then is still ok.

I'll mostly be lurking ,so no need to put any real worry into me.

See ya!