View all forum posts by Inuyoujo

Home » Forums » Posts by Inuyoujo

Posted on

Topic: heya.

Welcome. Paper Demon

Posted on

And now, here we are MONTHS later. Look at what we've done. Don't worry about 3rd parties because this was the last election.

They are most likely asking "Are their any current mangas that doesn't have any connected to the Naruto series involved?" How big was the Naruto staff? I'm sure there's a lot without anyone from Naruto in it.

Posted on

I'm always commissioning people for avatars, more so animated ones. Lemme know when you doing that.

Posted on

I feel like I saw Breaking Wind, but I didn't get most of the jokes because I didn't watch Twilight. I hard the movie didn't do that well, and the actors in it haven't been heard from since.

Posted on

Topic: Hi

Yep. It's nice and quiet.yes

Posted on

May as well go for it.

Posted on

We haven't had a new challenge since June, and I didn't even notice. There's an art meme called "Inktober going around, and I'm surprised we're not doing that.

Inktober is daily art prompts related to October, Fall, and Halloween. The artist are just do at least inked line art, but I haven't seen shaping or colors disqualify an entry.

I'm not taking part in any Inktober prompts this year, myself, but I'm disappointed to see it's something missing to the community here.

Posted on

Topic: Hey, I'm new!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Paper Demon

Posted on

And, low and behold, I'm very busy in the near future. I'll see what I can do, though! Paper Demon