View all forum posts by TennisPirate

Home » Forums » Posts by TennisPirate

Draw dragons to improve your composition skills. #Smaugust composition challenge. August 1 - 31

Posted on

On Nov 27, 2005 1:28 pm, Lilimayhem said:

Check this fanart piece i've found.

Um, your link doesn't work, my dear... Ponder

OH CHRIST.

That's it! Link! The hottest anime/manga character is LINK, OF COURSE!!!!!! Ah! Why didn't I think of him before??? I'm sorry, Link, I didn't mean it!!! Worship

Link: ...You're taking this forum waaay too seriously...
Me: I don't care!! I love you, Link! Aaaahhh!!!
Link: O.O! *runs far, far, FAR away*
Me: YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!! I WILL FIND YOU, LINK!!! AH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Evil

Ahem. Sorry about that. Ponder

Oh, and I wanted to say that the most awesome (if not necessarily hottest) non-cartoon dude would have to be Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy. Hands down. He's good in The Patriot, too, but I like him better as Malfoy. >=D

Jason Isaacs: Oh, no...

PS. This is exactly the sort of thing DBZ: The Major Motion Picture! stemmed from... Sweat Drop

PPS. That's one of my works of fiction on this site. If you haven't read it, you should. XD

Posted on

Ahh... I would say Ed, especially when he takes off his cape. Sweat Drop If I can't have Ed... hmm... Trunks and Vegeta are both awesome (but Trunks' hair looks really weird in the anime...), as is Vash (again, the animation in that show's not exactly the best...), and I like Kenshin... hmm... OH here's one nobody's mentioned yet! How about Yuki Sohma from Fruits Basket? Or Shigure... well, Yuki's my age, so I'll go with him. ^ ^

MY CHOICE IS YUKI SOHMA!!! YAAAYYY!!! Ponder

Posted on

That's a good idea, BogusRed.

To fablespinner and arkillian: Okay, okay, break it up! Wink All I'm looking for in a tutorial is some basic instruction to get me started. Fablespinner's "red pen" techinque is a good idea—in fact, I help my little sister like that all the time with her drawings—but what I need right now is just the raw basics. Like, what are the general necessities for drawing a man's chest? Seems to me like Red Pen works only if you already sort of know what you're doing. I don't. Sweat Drop

I didn't mean I wanted a written tutorial, necessarily. You can put drawings into the tutorial—like, just write it all out onto a piece of paper. Then you have show and tell.

Thanks for all the feedback!... Now someone just has to post their tutorial... Ponder

Posted on

Wink Thanks! I really suck at everything I mentioned... There are other things, too, of course (after a while, you start to notice patterns in my drawings...), but I'll stick with these for now.

Posted on

Could someone post a tutorial on:

• Folds in clothing
• Drawing a guy (muscle-y chest, face, eyes, etc.)
• Drawing shoes/feet

Thank you! ~_^

Posted on

Oh, no, don't be sick for Thanksgiving! That would suck so much! Only get sick when you have school, so you can stay home from school!!! Sad

Thought I should mention: I know I'm being kind of stickly about this whole Crit Wall thing, but you know how there are the drop-down menus for Art Gallery, Writing, Members, Forums, and Goodies at the top of the PaperDemon main page? Well, on the drop-down for art, there's a link to the Crit Wall, but there isn't one for Writing. Just a heads-up. Wink

~_^

Posted on

On Nov 14, 2005 8:11 am, Emeraldanguish said:
*starts singing Ave Verum, gets booed off-stage*

LOL. I'll sing with you, Emmie. (I'ma call you 'Emmie' from now on... mwahaha... :evil Smile

Posted on

Topic: ArtPad.Art

Hey, all, check this out! It's this really neat website where you can create snazzy paintings on your computer! I made one I'm pretty proud of:

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?ipxhpw45nqc

If you want to try it, it's www.artpad.art.com. Great for lazy people like me who don't have the time to go out and buy real paint... Sweat Drop

Posted on

Yay, thank you!  ^ ^

Posted on

On Nov 9, 2005 11:53 pm, BogusRed said:
So it might look like this:
  • Roast Me - crit wall. be honest and give constructive criticism
  • Candy Coated - give me some constructive crit but not a lot. go easy on me.
  • High Fives - only tell me the good things. i want encouragement and support.
  • Look But Don't Touch - I don't want comments on this artwork.

Yeah, I like these much better than mine... Sweat Drop How about instead of "high-fives," say "comfort food" in keeping with the theme of SUGAR!! ^ ^ For the last one... hmmm... "forbidden fruit?" Or does that sound raunchy?

And you still haven't answered my question: would the Crit Wall be available for writers, too, or just artists?