View all forum posts by TennisPirate

Home » Forums » Posts by TennisPirate

Draw dragons to improve your composition skills. #Smaugust composition challenge. August 1 - 31

Posted on

I don't know why anyone would ever want to leave this site! Because you are constantly putting so much effort into it, it is far better than anything else I've seen so far! Everything is very specific, and you can do just about whatever you want to!

On Nov 9, 2005 11:28 am, BogusRed said:

So I'm going to further develop the crit wall idea. People will be able to designate what kind of critique they want on their artwork.

I love this idea, but would it only be for artwork? You should let writers choose, too. Just a thought.

I think the "Give me a few tips, but go easy on me" category could be shrunk into, "Constructive criticism," or you could give them all funky names, like:

~ RAW

~ Rare

~ Medium-well

~ Blackened

Of course, then you would probably need to clarify exactly what each category means... not everyone is a meathead (har har har) like me.

Anyway. I also wanted to let you know that I fled here from fanfiction.net because of crazy-strict rules (like you can't post in script, and you can't reply to your reviews). Their site is really difficult to navigate, too, and there're all kinds of technical glitches. It's pretty poorly done, and the administrators are all sticks-in-the-mud. I'm so glad I found PaperDemon when I did. You're doing a terrific job! Never feel discouraged by losers who are too low to recognize sheer talent. I could never put something like this together in a million years, and I'm sure the people who criticize your efforts couldn't in a billion. This is everything I could ask for, and I'm sure the same goes for nigh on everyone else! Keep up the good work, PLEASE!!!

Heart

- TP

Posted on

Topic: Best games?

Mario and Zelda are just about the only two games I ever play! I own every Zelda game so far with the exception of some of the very first ones (the oldest I have is Link's Awakening for GameBoy), Four Swords, and Oracle of Seasons. I absolutely CANNOT WAIT for Twilight Princess to come out! It looks sooo AWESOME!!! AAAHHH!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I have three Mario games: one is Super Mario Something-or-other for GameBoy, and it's really kinda lame; another is called Super Mario All-Stars, and it's this compilation of like eight Mario games for Super Nintendo. Beyond that, I have only Mario Sunshine for GameCube, and I thought that was lame and kind of childish, so I beat the game then never picked it up again. I haven't heard of any of the other games. ^ ^

Posted on

What's the difference between Finished art, Sketchbook art, and Work in Progress art? The only drawings I ever do are in pencil, and I would like to upload some. ~ TP