View all forum posts by killerbyname

Home » Forums » Posts by killerbyname

Posted on

I didn't know there were contests? Nor a news section. lol.

It'd be nice if there was a tab at the top for the "News".  Other than that, if I hadn't scrolled down further in the homepage, I would have never noticed this. lol

Posted on

Topic: Helloo~ o_O

Sweet jeezus, you're right! That's weird.. the last time I checked, it showed me some user page or something. I don't know..

Thank you much though! Now I can change my username into something less psychotic and threatening and make it more ridiculous. 

Posted on

Yeah, it's kind of weird how names that you THINK nobody would ever use are actually taken. D:

I mean.. Killer-Flamingos? Really? Who would've thought of that one? Well, other than me.. I guess I'm odd like that...

As for your name, Arkillian, it sounds very unique. O: What inspired you for that username?

Posted on

Thank you, but apparently it is taken. Weird.. :/

Thank you for the help though.

Posted on

Actually, my username doesn't really have a story to it. It's just that my e-mail's username is PROkilljoy and my DA account is Killer-Flamingos. People call me Karl IRL to tease me... SIGH.. but I'm over it!

I was ABOUT TO put Killer-Flamingos as my username, but I didn't know that the name you put for your own personal page was going to be your username. Sooo~ hot dog~ D:

As for the inspiration for my WOULD HAVE BEEN username, Killer-Flamingos. It was the name of my band in all the Guitar Hero games I've played.

Oh and thank you for the welcomes. C: 

Posted on

I'm not very good at these kind of things.. especially in person. But mother always told me that the best way to meet new people is by introducing yourself.

AUGH..

Heeelloooo~ killerbyname here, actually you can just call me Karl.. because people that I know in real life keep calling me that even though that 's not my real name... It's a long story.

I'm pretty nice and I like to talk a lot. Sometimes. Apparently I crack up a lot of witty statements without realizing it, so if it annoys you, please let me know. D:

I don't know what else to say... uhh questions? Big Smile