View all forum posts by Cokekitty

Home » Forums » Posts by Cokekitty

Posted on

Thanks! It's good to see you too! Wave

I don't know about me not being old though haha. I'm gonna be 21 in August! I sure feel old.

That sucks about the comic stress though. I hope you manage to work everything out!

Posted on

I originally had my account settings set to view art in full-view mode by default, but it takes kind of a while to load so I decided to switch back to preview mode. I logged out and back in twice, but the settings have not changed. They show up as changed in my account settings, but I'm still seeing things in full-view.

I use Google Chrome. Perhaps just a bug? Or have I done something wrong?

*EDIT* Man am I dumb. I figured it out. Nevermind!

Posted on

The members portal does look a bit needlessly complicated. I think instead of having everything on it at once, perhaps just an alert if you have new comments or new subscription notices, with links you can click on for more details would be nice. Having the chatbox right in the middle of the page looks a bit weird too. I remember it used to be in the sidebar on just about every page. Could it possibly go back to that?

Posted on

I was purging my account of my teenaged nonsense, and I've decided I don't want to delete my old art (I don't know why lord help me), but I don't want it to be...public...either.

Is there a possible way to make these posts private, or put them in storage? I believe DeviantArt has a storage feature. I think that'd be nice.

Posted on

Howdy guys. I know I'm not really "new" but I've been gone for like four or five years, so I thought this would be a good time to announce a potential ressurection. It's been a long time! How is everyone?

...Oh my God what the hell is on my profile page.

Posted on

Nope, nothing. You can do whatever you want. There are rules, but it's just the basic, "No spamming, no flaming, please speak english, etc, etc" 

Posted on

I started my own roleplaying forum, and it's in desperate need of some members! 

http://attheendoftheworld.webs.com/apps/forums/show/2064271 Check it out!

Posted on

Topic: Alone

Things are kinda slow around here, huh? Just thought I'd try to restore a little life to the site (I know, ironic huh?)

Draw things that meet the theme of "Alone".

Posted on

I know, but it just sucks! I mean...white people can be poor, too! D:

And OMG the FAFSA is ridiculous! >< Grrrr...these are frustrating times indeed.

Posted on

Blackwingeddragon, I live in the US. Ohio, to be exact. And now more than ever, the US has no money to be throwing my way for college. :/ Thank you George Bush, thank you Iraqi conflict/war/invasion/gimmeyourlunchmoneybullying or whatever they're calling it nowadays.

I filled out my FAFSA already (but I might be doing it again, because I think I screwed it up) and I may be elligible for the Pell Grant, which I guess is great news. But I've been looking up scholarships like crazy and I don't seem to qualify for too many.

Oh yeah, BogusRed, I actually know why there are no scholarships for white people. Apparently, because whites aren't a minority group, it's illegal to hand out scholarships to them. Doesn't that suck?  Tongue