View all forum posts by PookyWooky

Home » Forums » Posts by PookyWooky

A chance to illustrate an original Sci-Fi or Fantasy story. Bring to visual life a world that's never been done before in our Big Bang Challenge. Earn 60XP for every submission.

Posted on

I feel speical, I am no longer one of those people who use internet explorer!
Wooties.
Great job by the way.
I like the new change.

Posted on

Hey BogusRed,
Worri not.
No one is gunna say anything to you.
What you did is what you had to do.
Parents are sometimes like that, they always want to protect their child and frankly it seems that Vincent Valentine's mother is not seeing that her child was clearly very wrong.
I think you did the right thing.

Oh yeah, sorri for calling you Bogus, Lmao! I thought you'd be okay with that short form... like people call me Pooky.
Lmao!

Anyways, your a great person and I don't think anyone is gunna feel that you were being tough on Vincent...
Infact, you might get some praise... Laughing
][Deace.

Posted on

I visit everyday,
I think I could keep up if you'd like me too.
(Smiles fondly)
Tell me if thats okay Bogus.
I'm free from I guess 4 to 9 everyday for sure.
Lmao.
I'm 17.
(Old I know)
And which ever sections you want me to help with.
(Basically the leftovers that no one else wants to take.)

Posted on

I should realli think about advertisting myself. This place is just so awesome.
Hey Murk! Welcome! You're gunna love it here!

Posted on

Topic: Your Avatar

Mine is probably the least creative.
It's an old picture of mine of ][Dc, the cooler version (In mah eyes) of Piccolo from Dragonball Z. I have a fan comic based on him and to most of my friends I apparently he acts a lot like me.
Pooky Wooky is his nickname that he's wife (An original character not of my own) gave him.
People think it's cute.
Lame no? ROFL

Posted on

Topic: New Artist

Howdy!
I'm going to end up saying the same thing as everyone else.
It's fine if you copy someone as long as your trying to learn from it.
I'm a huge Dragonball Z fan, well was. I've been drawing Piccolo for the past like 7 years. It's only been the past 3 that I'm working toward designing and create mah own style. But I've been inspired by quite a few a long the way, and I don't think it's a problem to "copy".

Right now BogusRed is inspiring me to work on something flowy and angelic. So it's kinda the same thing Laughing

Posted on

Mah friends always constantly yell at me for swearing, but never once on this site have I sworn.
I never need to.
Everyone in charge is great, and everyone else are just in general really, really nice.
Although this is good for me, who might slip in the future.
Like shyt, it happens. Laughing

Posted on

That's pretty serious stuff, but I'm sure you will feel fine!
I'm getting surgey done soon as well, but not for anything that could hurt me...
Well, sorta...
I can't breathe through one side of mah nose cuz I got punched when I was realli young. Laughing
I know stupid eh?
I hope you feel better.

Posted on

I'm a capicorn. What can you tell me about mah sign? Grin