View all forum posts by VegSpicer

Home » Forums » Posts by VegSpicer

Posted on

Well i just wanted to give it a try, so here it is an oekaki attempt by VegSpicer!

Posted on

Oh, ok! thanks!

Posted on

I want to participate but when you say name do you mean real name or user name on pd?

Posted on

I do this all the time when I get the chance, usually, I go to sleep at 11:00, but sometimes when I can't sleep I stay up until 6:30 am, and I never go to sleep.

Posted on

Topic: Sleep Survey!

Female, and I probably sleep on an avarage of 6 hours and 30mins a night.

Posted on

Have you ever tried sudafed? that's for sinuses, my dad and i use it and it's like a 24 hour thing, and it keeps working all day.
There's a certain kind of sudafed though that contains sudaphedrine, but that's not the one to take, other than that the other regular kind not containing sudaphedrine is great for headaches,stress and sinuses that may keep you from sleeping.

Posted on

I don't know if it'll work, but maybe it could be sinuses, cause that's what i usually get and i can't get to sleep, maybe a benydryl or some kind of sleep pill, sometimes taking that before you go to sleep helps alot.

Posted on

Oh, my favorites are the first dbz theme song, and i do loooooove the pee-wee's playhouse end song, and for some reason, after i saw the powerpuff girls z anime, that theme song kinda stuck in my head!

Posted on

Oh! I got one! It's sounds pretty dumb but here it goes "Goku, after you take a napp-,uh, put on your Trunks and eat your vegeta-bles!!! "
Laughing Eh, it dosen't make sence.

Posted on

Maybe I do have dyslexia, I've actually wondered if i did once before, but then again maybe it's just my eyes in general because I just recently last year got glasses, because i'm near-sighted, but maybe i need glasses for seeing far and near, maybe i'm just getting headaches from struggiling to read words in a book and i can see a picture more easily with my eyes, because what happens with me is that i can't read letters from far or near but i can with pictures because i can make something out with the colors of the picture but letters are like blurred when i try to read. like i said before, maybe ther's a teacher that 's out there that can teach visually, i'd love that, be cause i'd do waaayyy better.