Mistakes were Made

Posted Sep 23, 2018, 3:27:21 PM

This may have been one of the most difficult commissions I've done from a pure frustration standpoint. After a decent amount of progress, it was pointed out that some colors hadn't been clear in the reference and were incorrect. (Try lightening marker. That was fun, lol.) And other details in the first set of references weren't visible, so they had to be added in on top of what was already there... I'm very glad it's done, but in the end, I'm also very glad I did it. It's a shame I can't get a decent picture of it. It comes out too dark inside, and too washed out outside, and it's too big to scan, so I went with the washed out one and let photoshop auto-correct the colors.

Post a comment

Comments

  • Sep 29, 2018
    Ahhh, I wish people would provide accurate references for commissions, correcting art part way through is painful. This came out nice despite that, hopefully the next commission will be more relaxing.