I've Never Been Perfect

Posted Jan 16, 2021, 4:44:51 AM

"... but neither have you."

This doesn't even count for AP, so idk what its purpose was, but it's here so hey, have something that I spent hours on, 99% of that time taken to try and come up with an idea and put it successfully onto a canvas. The remaining 1% was spent actually making it.

Orca

Post a comment

Please login to post comments.

Comments

Nothing but crickets. Please be a good citizen and post a comment for 6ftDemon