PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1220 Members

More fire and passion

1. Posted on Mar 17, 2009, 12:54:22 PM UTC
    ID: 24025 | #3
    Animeiac
    Level 27
    XP

But doesn't hate let you scream at the top of your lungs until your throat is soar. And doesn't hate give you more of a firey burning desire in your soul that you can see the fire buring in your eyes?

2. Posted on Mar 17, 2009, 7:18:01 PM UTC
    ID: 24029 | #4
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 273 BETA ADMIN
    XP

This is another obscure question, cause you feel that way cause of emotion. It's not a matter of what is stronger. They're both strong. It's how much you feel.

3. Posted on Mar 18, 2009, 5:32:51 AM UTC
    ID: 24034 | #6
    insomniac
    Level 3
    XP

You ask some bizarro questions, man.

"some people in movies and romance novels are sexier and more attractive when they are filled with hate"

Well, okay, for some people maybe? I would actually find that a turnoff. But again, it comes down to this: strong emotion is strong emotion.  That's why things like angry sex can happen. Even from a biological perspective, the line between "bad arousal" and "good arousal" is really very thin. Think about it. If you're having a fight, your heart races, your blood pressure goes up, maybe you break a sweat, your pupils dilate, your senses perk up. Guess what happens if you're having an orgasm?

4. Posted on Mar 18, 2009, 12:52:20 PM UTC
    ID: 24036 | #7
    Lilimayhem
    Level 81 BETA
    XP

I say both of them. Hate and love are complementary opposite. It's like in the colour spectrum, red and green, orange and blue...perfect opposite that goes together. Love can make you scream your throat raw, with pain, with joy, with bliss. Love can make you cry for the same reasons. Love can change you, turn you for the worse or the best. Same with hate. Now it all depend on how one feel those emotions...I myself would never indulge in the extreme, it's to lose control and it's destructive.

But remember it's all subjective.

5. Posted on Mar 19, 2009, 5:17:45 AM UTC
    ID: 24045 | #9
    Animeiac
    Level 27
    XP

On Mar 18, 2009 8:45 am, DMoontear said:
    [quote]

No offense Animeiac, but what is the point of asking these rhetorical questions?

[/quote]

I'm confused about life. I am always asking it questions but I never get any straigth answers. Nobody tells me the truth of every thing.

What is the reality of reality?

6. Posted on Mar 19, 2009, 12:40:46 PM UTC
    ID: 24049 | #10
    Lilimayhem
    Level 81 BETA
    XP

Animeiac...you have to find these answers by yourself. Nobody can anwser them for you. The only anwser that you will ever find satisfying is the one you'll come up with. Many of the questions you ask makes me thinks of someone who's on the verge of some philosophical shedding. If you want I can help you with that, but you have to be willing to help yourself. Now I'm only talking about giving you clues to figure things out...I know books that can help you put structure in your questions and thoughts...its really just simple philosophy. Thinking by yourself.

There are no straigth answers for the questions that you ask. The questions are subjectives, meaning, all answers are good. There is no truth but the one you make for yourself.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.