PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1255 Members

Juggling Chapters in Fics

1. Posted on Jan 15, 2016, 3:00:58 PM UTC
    ID: 28450 | #1
    BrowcoatWhit
    Level 1
    XP

Hey!  Another n00bie question here:  is it possible to easily insert a new chapter in an existing multi-part fic?

The Jin Dui storyline isn't being told entirely linearly -- we have a couple of earlier stories that still need to be finished up that I'll eventually want to paste into proper linear order...

2. Posted on Jan 15, 2016, 5:24:31 PM UTC
    ID: 28451 | #2
    BogusRed
    Level 281 ADMIN
    XP

There isn't any interface for reordering chapters or adding a chapter in the middle. But I can manually do this for you no problem. When you're ready, just upload the chapters and let me know what order you want them in. Alternatively you could delete the later chapters and reupload them in the order you want.

3. Posted on Jan 15, 2016, 6:54:24 PM UTC
    ID: 28456 | #3
    BrowcoatWhit
    Level 1
    XP

If I'd been thinking, I would have maybe inserted placeholder chapters for the stories I know that are missing.  Since you're so nice and willing, maybe I'll cobble together a list of those for you and ask you to post them for me, with a one-or-two line summary of the missing episode.  One of my writing goals for the few months is to go back and get those holes filled. ;) 

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.