PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1221 Members

Tagging?

1. Posted on Aug 11, 2020, 9:40:12 PM UTC
    ID: 29758 | #1
    Experimental1
    Level 1
    XP

Hi- beyond new here and have no idea what I'm doing. Hope that I'm doing OK, but likely making a lot of beginners mistakes. Anyway...

I see on the RPG character design challenge that you get "points"(?) for tagging your character submission "ARPGPortrait", but I have absolutely no idea how or where to do that.

*flailing around and confused*

2. Posted on Aug 12, 2020, 12:38:35 AM UTC
    ID: 29759 | #2
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 273 BETA ADMIN
    XP

Experimental- That is for the PD ARPG, which is a fun way of approaching a long term art challenge. We challenge you to draw your character in different situations, and with different powers etc... and your character will exist in a universe with lots of other characters that people are also drawing that they can interact with. You get points for it, and will be able to buy items for the character :)

More information can be found on our Art RPG wiki article https://paperdemon.wiki/index.php?title=Category:ARPG

The Art RPG is still being developed so there may be bugs along the way. Feel free to report any issues you have with myself, or any of the site moderators, and we'll be happy to help you ^^

3. Posted on Aug 17, 2020, 11:36:38 PM UTC
    ID: 29842 | #3
    Experimental1
    Level 1
    XP

I know. I was already at that Wiki, and it doesn't help with my question about tagging. ðŸ˜“ It also says that you can do that challenge as written original fic, which is what I had joined and entered a submission for.

I give up on this place. I'm not getting any answers, I can't move forward, and my entry form is just sitting there in a buffer somewhere, unacknowledged. 😒

4. Posted on Aug 18, 2020, 11:01:15 PM UTC
    ID: 29845 | #4
    BogusRed
    Level 279 ADMIN
    XP

Hi Experimental1,

Unfortunately we haven't yet added support to get XP points for written entries because writing does not yet support tags. It's only supported with artwork which is why you couldn't find an option to add a tag to your entry. However we are introducing gold rewards in the latest challenge and that is applicable for both written entries and artwork entries.

Sorry about that. The game is still new and in active development.

Your character is up next in the queue so you would be getting notified about your registration in the next few days except it looks like you've closed your account. We were very slow with processing these because we had more demand than originally anticipated and were still getting our team trained to process the requests.

We're almost done processing all of the character registrations. Anyone else who might be seeing this, please sit tight and you'll be getting your character's registration id within the next week.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.