Open group | 1246 Members

[Art RPG] Create your Character

1. Posted on Jun 10, 2021, 9:10:13 PM UTC
    ID: 35130 | #11
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 275 BETA ADMIN
    XP

On Jun 10, 2021, GooeyNewt said:

One part says we can register multiple characters, but Updates contradicts that statement stating "You are limited to one character per player. We'll be expanding it to multiple characters later." Is this the "later" time that multiple characters is allowed or is one still the current limit?

GooeyNewt Thank you for pointing this out! You are allowed multiple characters, but I've alerted an admin to this so we can make sure it's clear when multiple character registration was made public so there's no confusion. 

Feel free to register as many characters as you'd like to the Paperdemon ARPG Smile

2. Posted on Aug 20, 2021, 6:34:59 AM UTC
    ID: 35837 | #15
    SallyRose
    Level 1
    XP

On Aug 20, 2021, ArkillianDragon said:

On Aug 20, 2021, SallyRose said:

umm what how i dont understand

dune with the art and story of my cariter

Where are you at right now with making a character? Smile

3. Posted on Aug 20, 2021, 8:36:37 AM UTC
    ID: 35843 | #17
    SallyRose
    Level 1
    XP

On Aug 20, 2021, ArkillianDragon said:

On Aug 20, 2021, SallyRose said:

dune with the art and story of my cariter no i figerd it out

Can you describe where you're having issues? I can walk you through it.

4. Posted on Jul 23, 2022, 9:27:13 PM UTC
    ID: 40876 | #20
    hamsterboy
    Level 1
    XP

The instructions are very unclear when it comes to creating and submitting written characters. I've spent the last few hours trying to see if I did everything correctly, and I'm still unsure.

First of all, I somehow got put into writing a summary, not a chapter. Meaning I skipped a whole step. Thankfully, I sent an email and got a link to where I would be able to create the two posts in the right order.

Second, I went to submit and tried to fill out the form at the bottom of the page only for it to give me some sort of "auth" error message. So I refreshed the page and simply submitted my character WITHOUT doing the form and THAT was able to go through.

I also don't know when I'm supposed to get points or when I can continue with my character. Do I just wait for someone to see my submission, and then I'll get points and be able to continue?

It honestly seems like the written portion of the site is very buggy and not streamlined to a point where new users can use the site. The wiki pages are also very disconnected, have vague information, or are visibly outdated compared to the site as it is currently.

I sincerely hope these issues get fixed. To make sure these issues get viewed properly, I'm going to be posting this under the Create Your Character post as a reply as well as as an email to support.

Last edited by hamsterboy on Jul 23, 2022, 9:28:54 PM UTC. 1 total edits.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.