PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1245 Members

Recently joined

1. Posted on Feb 5, 2023, 2:35:33 AM UTC
    ID: 42894 | #1
    SirenaSib
    Level 4
    XP

Hello everyone I'm SirenaSib! Found this place from a forum post on Toyhouse and wanted to check it out. I am currently a part time worker (retail, supervisor!) and go to college as well(currently on a break tho). I am hoping to become a concept artist or a freelance artist. 

While I enjoy drawing I'm also a writer, though I need to get back into the swing of things. If I'm not drawing or writing I'm most likely playing videos as well (would it surprise you if I said I wanted to be a streamer, or we'll would like to stream a bit) 

I guess currently I'm trying to figure out how to make a costume of a character I made (I need stilts -_-) while my current hyper fixation is Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (the most recent relased) and Skyrim, and some books I'm flipping through. 

I will say I do have a bad habit of not responding to messages so feel free to give me a bumb if it's been a few hours to a day. I tend to look at notifications but don't actually respond before I'm whisked away.

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.