There have been a few revisions to our tags and site rules we wanted to make you aware of and provide some further explanation.
Warning: this article contains references to some mature terminology and some content that may be triggering.
Art Tag and Gallery renaming
Some of our tags/galleries have been renamed as follows. This change was done months ago but I didn't officially announce it yet.
- Mpreg --> PregnantMen
- FeralLove --> FeralSex
- MenLovingMen --> MaleXMale
- WomenLovingWomen --> FemaleXFemale
- MenLovingWomen --> MaleXFemale
- GenderDiverseRomance --> GenderDiversePairing
- feet --> FeetFetish
Moved to Red Curtain
- Aggression (intended as a softer replacement for abuse and torture)
- Physical or verbal attacks that shows two or more individuals in conflict. Examples: Shouting, arguing, or a threatening posture.You do not need to use this tag for combat or sparring unless one of the characters involved has a threatening/aggressive expression or posture.If your submission depicts physical abuse, please mark it as mature and use the abuse tag instead.
Tags may be triggering
Is tagged art no longer visible on homepage?
If you have additional feedback or questions on our tagging system, please feel free to reply to this post! We do listen to your feedback!
- On 7/19/2021 we revised the agression tag to NOT include physical combat and sparring. Additional clarification added above. Also added new section to clarify how tagging impacts the visibility of your submission.