THAT DRAMATIC WEBCOMIC Comments

Home » Comics » THAT DRAMATIC WEBCOMIC » All Comments

A chance to illustrate an original Sci-Fi or Fantasy story. Bring to visual life a world that's never been done before in our Big Bang Challenge. Earn 60XP for every submission.

Post your thoughts

Commenting is disabled for guests. Please login to post a comment.

Comments for Page 1

Laughing

:bug:

| Level:

• view replies

lolcats Giggle

:bug:

| Level:

I love it when characters break the fourth wall! Dance

:bug:

| Level:

This story totally rocks my socks. XD When I clicked on it, it was to see how bad it would be, but it's actually really good!

| Level:

Looks awesome! I've taken a peek at all the comics here and while decent, the art was the hook for me to pick it (so to speak) and read it. Everything is well organized, the boxes are well organized and are filled with just the right amount of dialog. A very well done work! Keep it up!!! We could all learn a lesson from how you're doing it!!

-Monk

| Level:

hahaha! great job!

"Being a good fiend is like being a photographer, you have to search for the right moment!" - Prince Vegeta

| Level:

$7.50 for a slurpie? Goodness gracious. O.O!

Yay! More drama! Grin As always, very funny.

Pacman . . . . . . . . . . Blinky

| Level:

ROFL Oh my god, I'm in love with this comic! xD When's the next page being posted! I MUST see it!!

Pacman . . . . . . . . . . Blinky

| Level:

lol. I would love to see more of this! I think it's funny that it's a comic that points to itself and comics in general for humor.

See the truth all around/Our faith can be broken/And our hands can be bound/But open our hearts and fill up the emptiness/With nothing to stop us/Is it not worth the risk?/Yeah,is it not worth the risk?~Our Lives,The Calling

| Level:

Beautifully beautifully drawn. I especially love the lower right panel.

And the background textures are top notch! This comic is inspiring (and funny :lol Smile

----