View all forum posts by Tetsumiro

Home » Forums » Posts by Tetsumiro

Posted on

Topic: Your Avatar

>.> I've already changed my icon. This is just part of an Oc chat session I did with friends. I don't think it really has anything overly meaningful to me x3;

My avi will probably change many times. Maybe. I'm lazy though x3; I don't like creativing icons all the time @_@; But I do kind of want to do my signature mark as an icon. Maybe one of these days x3;

Posted on

Topic: Your Avatar

It's hard to tell, I guess, but my avatar is me x3; I was going to use it as my senior picture, but I changed my mind. I don't know what it symbolizes, really. Just the dark side of myself, I suppose. ^__^ That angsty yaoi lover in me.

Posted on

I'm gonna... dress up as my character Malik x3; He's in my gallery >.>; but I can't get to him since he's in the red curtain x3; oh well.

It's gonna take a lot of special effects makup to pull it off, and 4 yards of black fabric just for his scarf. @_@; Unfortunately, I don't have the time to get contacts, so I won't have his eyes x3; I think it will be fun. And even though my school is banning halloween, I'm dressing up--minus the bloody scars--and going x3; Hopefully they don't send me to the office for wearing a long scarf o.o; that'd be funny x3; but not >.>;

Rambling, so I'll be quiet now x3;