View all forum posts by Veggie

Home » Forums » Posts by Veggie

Posted on

...trying to set his alarm clock!

Posted on

xD those are neat! I'll have to see if I can order one after I get paid. Provided shipping to the UK is okay >.>

Posted on

Why isn't the moderator doing their job and stopping them from doing this? If they can't handle it, they aren't fit to be a moderator. I moderate an art section on another forum and if we catch Art Thieves, they're not only banned from the Art Forum, they're banned sitewide permanently.

Makes me sad that they won't even credit the artists at least Sad

Posted on

Ohh, is that why one of my pics has no thumbnail anymore? It just has the name Cry

Posted on

Topic: Sheezy Art???

I did make an account on Sheezy, but I never used it. I think Sheezyart got so many people on there because alot of people were moving there from deviantART because of when they used to accept Explicit art. Of course now they don't and they've moved to Y!Gallery.

The thing about Y!Gallery though is that you can't see any of the art labeled as explicit unless you sign up and set your profile up to filter/let through certain types of material. All "safe" art is viewable if you don't have an account however. Which is good considering the things I've seen on there o_o;...