View all forum posts by Firiel

Home » Forums » Posts by Firiel

Posted on

Don't mean to be annoying, but, I notice I have to intentionally open the new UI to be able to collect XP by commenting. Is it ever going to become the default UI for the site?

It seems to be working very smoothly for me so far though! Smile

Posted on

Oh, this does sound like it could be a useful idea! (Thanks, Lin.) I don't have much up yet in the way of repeating character drawings, but I have enough ideas floating around in my brain there are likely to be some. Smile

Posted on

Sweet! Thanks. ^_^

Posted on

Um... at a guess "stressing out about life and mental health stuff" is probably a prime contender? Also keeping a really weird sleep schedule but, that's kinda linked to the previous. >.< 

Posted on

Topic: Yo

No offense taken, just feeling a little guilty I slacked off. :p

Posted on

Crud, that didn't work...

Posted on

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/2mxg1eo.jpg[/IMG]

Normally ours is a pure chaos of memories, but we went a little lighter on the decorations this year because of timing issues. It was still fun though. <3

Posted on

I'm trying to get back to drawing more often - little sketches on sketchpages at least, if not always making progress on big projects! 

My muse is very much alive and well and full of beautiful ideas at the moment, the tricky bit is that I don't seem to have much energy. Been feeling tired and distracted a lot. <.<

Posted on

Topic: Hello

Pleasure to meet you Linmirian. ^_^ 

Sorry about the slowness of things, I'll see what I can do about pitching in on fixing that!

Posted on

Topic: Yo

Hey, name's Firiel. Bi chick, fantasy/scifi fangirl + some personal and religious art. Longtime Tolkien fan so I've got some overlap with the Elves interest. Wink Sorry about the semi-deadness, we try but it's a small crowd. Also I went into a holiday busyness funk and am just now coming back into the swing of things. Pleasure to meet you, I look forward to seeing you around. Smile