View all forum posts by Morpher

Home » Forums » Posts by Morpher

Improve your color skills in the #Huevember challenge. 45 XP per entry. See more November challenges

Community meetup this Saturday, 10am PST / 6pm UTC in our discord server

Posted on

Though I'm new round here and, haven't had a chance to explore everything that can be done around here yet; I don't mind seeing these features being  removed. I'm interested in seeing what striking them will bring about for the site.

Posted on

Topic: Hello

@Firiel - Hey Firiel. It's nice to see there are a couple familiar faces around here. :-)

@BogusRed - Hello, nice to meet you BogusRed. And I did see your comment mentioning that. I never have thought of making a card game out of them. As some one who doesn't really play any card games at all I guess I wouldn't. Don't know what kind of card game would come about from it with my creatures. Something... as strange as them I'm sure. xP Curious to know what kind of card game you thought they could make. The only idea I had for some of them were just to maybe make short stories around them. 

Posted on

Topic: Hello

Hello everyone. Name's Morpher. I've been looking for another art site to join and found this place to be quite nice thus far. I look forward to meeting you all and seeing all the wonderful art you guys create. :-)