View all forum posts by Dennis

Home » Forums » Posts by Dennis

Posted on

Yet another great artist I would like to welcome here in PD. She's unbelievably talented and is wonderfully imaginative so please everyone welcome nathie!!!!

Posted on

I would like to welcome another great artist to PD. He's been a friend of mine for many years and is also the godfather of my youngest son Elric. Welcome Lando!!! Its about damn time!!!

Posted on

I would like to welcome Guestie to Paper Demon. He is a fantastic artist who I invited and after some very heavy badgering he finaly came. So everyone please give a happy hello to an artist who's work I have always found breathtaking.

HI ANDY!!!!!!

Posted on

I just thought i'd leave a comment since I was going through all of your site news. The Buddy List you've added is wonderful and I have already begun making good use of it.

I also wanted to add that I think your site is wonderful! I must admit that I have memberships to other gallerys such as Elfwood, Y!Hosting and Epilogue but have recently been ignoring them in favor of your site.

The reasons are simple. Though Paper Demon may not have been around as long as the others and is not as developed, this site is far better in my opinion because there are so much less internal polotics, and there is no censorship. That above all is the main reason.

The biggest personal thank you I can possibly muster to Paper Demon!

Posted on

Hello to all who are reading this. I just wanted to tell everyone here of a magnificent new artist I finaly got to join here. He's one of the most talented artists I have had the pleasure of seeing. His work is dark in an almost horror like way and all I can say is that his stuff ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
So please give Zacula a very warm welcome, if you see his work you'll see what I mean.

Your stunning work has left one HELL of an impression with me Zac!

Posted on

You did a wonderful job on the new design. It definately makes the page look so much better and organized.

Posted on

Topic: Welcom Jahi!

Welcome Jahi! I remember seeing your work and thought that your very limber figures were amazing. I am very happy to see you here at Paper Demon Wave

Posted on

Ugh! The one thing that I thought I could help you with and it's the one thing I can't draw. So sorry.

Posted on

After reading all of the other replys I have to agree that emotional content is the driving basis behind good art. Technical skills are good to have but with no emotion behind what one creates the art tends to become mundane and lacks impact for the viewer.

Emotions work! Take the "Roth's Divorce" piece. I had drawn that after a very painful end to a relationship. So in short strong emotions create strong pictures I think. This of course is just my opinion and I speak only from personal experience.