View all forum posts by Yako

Home » Forums » Posts by Yako

Posted on

Hello everyone!

Since it’s gotten a bit cooler around here and due to the fact that I have 10 days off from work, I am offering commissions again -

traditional ones, this time.

Everything you need to know you'll find here:

http://shayasanya.tumblr.com/post/164869759889/shayasanya-hello-everyone-since-its-gotten-a

Thanks for taking a look! :>

Posted on

Hey everyone,

So since yesterday I haven't been able to post new works, neither in FireFox nor chrome. The files are named normally, are jpg and under 1MB in size.

after I hit the upload button it just hops to the upload site without any note on what went wrong.

anyone else having this problem? Sad

Posted on

Oh well, my stats say that I've been here for almost 10 years as well.

Though I haven't been active much lately, which I am trying to change :>

Posted on

Not only do I listen to radio (though honestly, mostly on sunday mornings only, cause there's a  classic rock hour then x)) But I am a DJ for an internet-radio station, and have been for over 5 years now.

I think there will be more people listening to online.radio stations than to 'oldschool' ones. Buuuut I know many who listen to normal radio all the time - mostly at work, but hey~

Posted on

Hey there!

well, I've been here a week or so but never looked at the forums ^-^;, that was because my internet time was limited, since i hadnt had internet at my own PC... But Now I have Corky Smile

I recently Moved to Hanover, Germany. Smile

I'm a fantasy artist who mostly paints her own Chars (haha, who not? >.> ). Well, I cant think of anything interesting here. Just that DA bugs me, and that's why I'm here. Corky Smile (I think this is a cuter and friendlier place..)

Any Questions? Corky Smile