View all forum posts by karanakaou

Home » Forums » Posts by karanakaou

Posted on

I don't have any plans yet for a party, but next year I'll be done with my degree...thaaaank goodness  How about others? Any life changing events coming in the next year? (that are foreseable of course).

Posted on

Hmmm,

I'm a little torn on what I think about this. On the one hand, I like the 'Red Curtain' name because it's artsy fartsy in and of itself and gives you a vague idea what's contained there. However, I see the added benefits of the .xxx site. More control ability and a real relationship with the parent site. I guess you could still do the red curtain motif while calling it Paperdemon.xxx...It's easy enough for kids to work their way into adult websites and this puts a little more emphasis on the role of the parent or school, etc. The more I'm talking the more I'm liking the xxx domain.

So that's my vote; XXX domain.

Had to talk myself through it Smile

Posted on

We'll all be there in spirit; can't wait to see your pics! Congrats!

Posted on

Topic: Hey ppl!

Hi Butternuts; it's great to have you here! Thanks for choosing PD and I look forward to seeing more of your artwork

Posted on

I'm glad to hear things are going better; keep your head up and keep grinding away. You're a very special person, Susie. Not everyone would have taken up this responsibility like you have.

We're all fortunate to work with you.

Posted on

Topic: I have landed

Welcome my dear. I want to see your comics up and posted soon! Yes

Posted on

I'm so sorry BR; I had no idea you were dealing with so much. You know you can count on us to take care of the basics here.

We're also here if you need to vent. Sometimes just putting the words into writing is enough to get rid of some of the 'ick'...that nasty junk that has to be gotten rid of.

Best of luck and you're in our thoughts and prayers,

Heidi

Posted on

Topic: Uh...Hey.

Hi Grave!

It's great to see you here at PD; if you ever have any questions or just need help around the site, don't be afraid to drop me a line. Myself and the other moderators are here to help you out! Yes  

karanakaou

Posted on

Topic: Married!

Thanks so much, Lili!

Posted on

Topic: Married!

It's definitely worth looking forward to! I have trouble remembering my new last name sometimes and still sign my maiden name on paperwork on accident occassionally. I do love writing the new name though...I practiced over and over again when we got engaged!

Being the "wife" is also insanely fun. I didn't know I was going to like it as much as I do! It's cliche, but I love doing laundry, cooking, arranging the house and doing little bits of decorating...meeting the neighbors, walking the neighborhood. Kevin's about to leave for training for 3 weeks, so I imagine I'm not going to love it so much here soon, but it'll make it all the better when he gets back Wink

Thanks BR!