View all forum posts by dr4win9f00l

Home » Forums » Posts by dr4win9f00l

Improve your color skills in the #Huevember challenge. 45 XP per entry. See more November challenges

Posted on

Oh wow, just logged in, it looks great!  I'll be sure to let you know if I find any issues with it- though I do miss the "most recent forum posts" down at the bottom.

Posted on

Statistically speaking, I would suggest Spanish and Mandarin Chinese, if you're looking to appeal to the largest number of people the quickest. 

Posted on

The issue with rule 10b is simple- we don't want to risk getting sued.  I'm really sorry that this is an annoying rule to deal with, and I will admit it is hella annoying to enforce, but we're pretty much covering our (and your!) butts in case some company or another decides to get sue-happy.

Rememberance- there ought to be mod contact info at the bottom of each mod's page, even when you're logged out or banned.  If there isn't, I'll talk to the rest of the staff about it, since that is something we NEED to have available.

Bogusred- I would say just keep doing what you're doing, enforce the rules that are in place, and be ready to address any weird issues that may come up.  Personally, I love this place, and I think you're doing a great job.

...as I remember that I should effing post some moar.

Posted on

:ohdear: I feel horrible for you- I had this happen to three grandparents, so I sort of know how you feel.  Keep on trucking and try and find some good times in the midst of this.

*hugs*

Posted on

Topic: Uh...Hey.

Hey, welcome!  Always nice to see new people here.

Posted on

Sure, sounds like fun.  I'll give it a go.  I have a notoriously bad attention span for forum rp, though.  XD

Posted on

That still doesn't change that photography is not allowed in the main gallery.

Posted on

Awesome, looking forward to fiddling with it until it breaks XD

Posted on

Topic: Today I'm 21!

Tonight I'll crack open a beer in your honor.

Posted on

Topic: Hey Everyone!

Hey, sup?  Welcome to Paperdemon.  Glad you could come.