View all forum posts by EvilBunnySlippers

Home » Forums » Posts by EvilBunnySlippers

Posted on

Hi Armoun! Welcome to Paper Demon!  As BogusRed said, if you have any questions or need any help don't hesitate to contact myself or one of the other moderators.  Hope you enjoy yourself here! Big Smile

Posted on

Good for you D! Smile

I hope you enjoy your new life restored 100% back to yourself again.  And I agree, never tatoo the nameof anyone on your person unless its your child or it says MOM Laughing .  Hope the pain from your tatoo goes away soon!

Posted on

Topic: Sleep Survey!

Hey all! I have gotten all the data I need for my project.  Thank you all so much for participating!  It really helped me out a lot. Big Smile

Posted on

Hi Karen! Welcome to Paper Demon! Smile

Haha if 19 is old, then I suppose I feel pretty old myself at 21 Laughing

Posted on

Hey Lust! Welcome to Paper Demon! Wave   Big Smile

Posted on

On Nov 7, 2006 6:11 pm, karana kaou said:
Ack, a peeve of mine. These two following words, are just that, words. But there is a common misunderstanding between the two...of the two...

PROSTATE
and
PROSTRATE

i.e. "He a had a prostrate exam"    Blink

Ugh! It bugs me to no avail when a person refers to a prostate as a prostrate. It's quite a common misconception however, and my peeve isn't going to change the world. Laughing

Haha! After I read this I IMMEDIATLY thought of redneck Nappa on ZMT when Piccolo the proctologist was the guest Laughing

One phrase that bothers me is when people say "You know what I mean?" after almost EVERY sentence that comes out of their mouth.  I feel like screaming, "That's pretty damn annoying, you know what I mean?"

Another item that annoys me is when people say the word  "like" before and after almost all of their words!

"Like, I went to the mall and like I saw these people there that I like knew and like, they were like 'hi!' and I was like "hi!' and then like, we like, hung out together and stuff..."

This is an exaggerated example for most people that abuse the word 'like'. However, for some people this is no exaggeration.

Posted on

There are more human beings living on the planet earth at this moment than have ever died in the whole of human existance.

Scary thought huh? Blink

Posted on

I LOVE the new look! Big Smile

Posted on

Topic: Sleep Survey!

Hey everyone!

I'm conducting a survey for my science writing course where I am surveying people about how much sleep they get per night on average and also if they are male or female.

So, if anyone wants to help me out with my project and reply to this forum topic I would greatly appreciate it! Big Smile

Sleeping Sleep Survey Sleeping

1. On average, how many hours of sleep do you get per night? (Please provide a number only)

2. Are you a male or a female?

Posted on

I love all the Super Nintendo games!  Let's see, I still have Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Donky Kong Country, Donky Kong Country 3, Aladdin, and The Lion King.

I'd have to say my favorite is Super Mario World, though I do like them all.

Sadly, I have NO IDEA where my Super Nintendo consol is at the moment, though I know it should still have all the connectors when/if I find it.  After reading these posts I'm really in the mood to play these games again.  I guess I'm going to have to hunt down my Super Nintendo, ha ha. Smile