View all forum posts by charity236

Home » Forums » Posts by charity236

Create art with a buddy and earn 40 XP. Body Double Challenge. Sept 1 - 30

The next community meetup is Saturday Sept 28 @ 10am PST / 5pm UTC in our Discord server. See in your timezone.

Posted on

Of those I only use Facebook. Tongue Speaking of which, if there's enough PD members on there, think we could start a PD group?

Posted on

How about something like

'The Paper Demon is currently OUT. Come back later, when he's done hunting staplers.'

and accompanying it would be a pic of a dungeon door or something, and a sign attached that says 'Back in 10'.

Posted on

Can we still submit to the Drawing Day gallery? I didn't have access to a scanner all weekend... Not that I drew much, but still. :/

I do love the idea though, and like WildeKarde said, theme days would be a neat initiative. Maybe even some where a single word/sentence/paragraph is given, and people draw what comes to mind when they think of it.

Posted on

Topic: heya

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. *hugs everyone*

Posted on

Topic: heya

*gazes around* This place is so shiny... Wacko

Hi all, I'm Charity. I was looking for some Zelda fanart and this place came up, so I thought "why not?" and here I am. XD I also have a Sheezyart page, and I think my abandoned dA page is still around (my really old stuff's embarassing Don't Talk ). I'm a longtime spriter/pixel artist, have been using Flash for several years, and am practising my Photoshop painting skillz, so you could say I'm a mixed bag. Tongue

I'm pretty shy so I may not post much, but everyone here seems nice so I think I'll fit in. Hope to see you around Big Smile