View all forum posts by AmericanReject

Home » Forums » Posts by AmericanReject

Posted on

Im reading Hana-Kimi 12! Or whatever the newest one is! 12 or 13 -looks- 12...whether its the newest or not! Aha Tongue

Posted on

Topic: What Do I do?

Okay...so My love life lately has been really confusing to me @_@

Im dating this really wonderful girl who Ive been with 2 months. This is our second time going out because of something happening that broke us up before. We went out for 4 months before that. Anyways, before I dated her, I dated this one girl named Amanda. It was all good with her then we kinda grew apart. It was over the summer so we didnt get to talk. We started going out during our school trip to Canada at the end of seventh grade. So After me and Tiffany(the girl Im with now) broke up, me and Amanda went out again. And the same thing happened only we were together a lot longer and we actually talked and stuff but then we didnt act like bf/gf and things happened and I broke up with her. Forever since, I've regretted it. I still love her and all its just...I can't have her now. I love Tiffany too and all but its just hard. Especially when me and this other girl, Darlene, are really close and "in love" with each other, yet we both are in a relationship. Its kinda ridiculous how easy my heart gets torn between others but I dont know how to handle it. And I admitted to Amanda that I still love her and that felt better to get that out but we couldnt go back out again. So Im stuck being her really close friend. I love them to death and dont want to hurt them but Its just hard and confusing. Plus life at home just piles on top of the emotionality(If thats even a word @_@) of the situation. So, I just need advioce on how to handle it all. I dont want to break up with one of them and end up like having everyone hate me and be alone but yeah. So please give me some advice and Ill try to cope.

Posted on

Hello Skysong Smile Welcome to the loverly PaperDemon! Its one of the most awesomeness places to be. full of nice people! and fun! Hope you enjoy it! We're alllll here for you if you ever need ANYTHING Smile

Posted on

Hello David! Welcome to Paper Demon! Its an awesome place! I hope you enjoy the site and if you ever need help the forums and people are here for you! Big Smile

Posted on

Topic: SpiderMan 3

I didn't even know there was a third one...so I don't really know. But I guess I could check out the site!

Posted on

I just played A Pokemon board game with my friend if that counts? Tongue And I have videos....I used to be a HUUUGEE Pokemon fan but now....eh....Its alright I guess

Posted on

I'm willing...always wanted to help! Im on the computer everyday...besides when Im at school or Marching Band ^.^

Posted on

I'm in my school band. Concert and Marching Band...always wanted to start a local band... What kind of bands are you in?

Posted on

Its not that we don't care its just that we're so excited that we're busy clicking the same links over and over without ads...either that or..people are in so much shock they cant move Big Smile

Posted on

Topic: Y'ello thar.

Hey Big Smile Welcome to PD! Hope you enjoy it! Its one of the best places Big Smile Enjoy!