View all forum posts by GoddessOfOddness

Home » Forums » Posts by GoddessOfOddness

Improve your color skills in the #Huevember challenge. 45 XP per entry. See more November challenges

Community meetup this Saturday, 10am PST / 6pm UTC in our discord server

Posted on

Bon Jovi was awesome! And this is a hard decision but i think that my favourite song would be Bye Bye Miss American Pie by Don McLean because i could listen to it over and over gain without getting tired of it. Close second is Everyday by Buddy Holly'cause it makes me happy and third place goes to the theme for PeeWee's Big Adventure becausee Danny Elfman is a genius.

Posted on

Topic: Hiya!

Im sure i will! I have so far! Everybody seeems so nice...it's almost creepy, almost. Big Smile i joke, it's a very supportive crowd and i hope to become one of the family.

Posted on

Excellent! You can never have too much madness! Laughing

Posted on

Hi there im GoddessOfOddness, ive been posting my art up for a couple of days but this is my first time on the ol' forums so i thought id introduce myself... if u want to get to know me, sorta, view my profile...it's quite extensive.

but in the short, im a 16 year-old Canadian gal who loves art and my pal Zironix who i signed up with! I enjoy having fun and all that jazz. Im not really that into anime but im willing to learn!...i guess. It was little scary joining this site because i don't draw alot of anime but Zironix assured me u'd be nice! Big Smile

sings in Little Orphan Annie voice " I think I'm gonna like it heeeerrreee!" Embarrassed

Peace & Love Heart