View all forum posts by Yuuki

Home » Forums » Posts by Yuuki

A chance to illustrate an original Sci-Fi or Fantasy story. Bring to visual life a world that's never been done before in our Big Bang Challenge. Earn 60XP for every submission.

Posted on

It works perfect now, multiple voting is not possible anymore. Thumbs Up

Posted on

Now I can vote with my IE 7 and I see the thank you massage, but I can vote several times.

Posted on

I used IE 7 to test, selected the last option (the current PD), clicked Vote and it told me "You did not select an option." Same with all the other options. The results display fine.

Posted on

Maybe a father and a mother is the "ideal" setup for a child to grow up, but I think the most important thing is that a child is loved, cared for and supported. I too often hear or read about children who are neglected or abused by there parents, that’s what really hurts a child and sadly happens too often in families.

By the way, I’ve seen there are a couple of books on Amazon about same gender parents, when you search with “lesbian parents” or “gay parents”.

Posted on

Nice work Tyrana. I especially like the tribute to XxChiChisxX's artwork. It's a pleasure to see her great pics combined in a slide show.

And this webcam thingy is so funny. Laughing

Posted on

telephone

Posted on

Same with me.

Posted on

This is a great feature, Susie. Thumbs Up

And I'm looking forward to use it for new writing and comic entries also.

Posted on

On Apr 29, 2007 2:58 am, Lyude said:

What would you do with the one million dollar if you won it.

I would buy me a nice little apartment in the city I live in, with a big balcony or a little garden attached to it, nothing fancy, but something that is my own. No rent anymore.
And I would share the rest with my parents and my siblings.

What would you do, if you find a purse with a lot of money in it and you are desperately in need of money?

Posted on

I like the new design of RC al lot, it reminds me of an old castle, with its gold and red and it looks kind of mysterious and dark, just the right touch for red curtain. Great job, Susie.