View all forum posts by DemonEmpress666

Home » Forums » Posts by DemonEmpress666

A chance to illustrate an original Sci-Fi or Fantasy story. Bring to visual life a world that's never been done before in our Big Bang Challenge. Earn 60XP for every submission.

Posted on

Hey. I know it took me forever to respond. I've been having some computer issues. Do you mean the sites you recommended to me? I did join one of them, but I haven't been on in a while. And I still haven't written my HP fanfic either! I have all these great ideas, but I can never get them on paper haha.

Posted on

lmao goo? That's nasty. I haven't gone back to read the rest of My Immortal yet. My mind is begging me for a break haha. I will eventually though. It's just so bad I have to read it.

Posted on

lmao yeah I hate the smut stuff. Like don't get me wrong, dirty stuff is great, but not when it's written just for the sake of being dirty and that's it. There has to be some kinda storyline to it. Not Char A walks in and sees Char B and then they just bang for no reason and every chapter is that over and over again. That stuff doesn't make sense. And yeah I saw a lot of Hermione/Snape ones. It's just... weird. lol Recently I somehow stumbled upon this fanfic "My Immortal". I read about half of it and it's probably the worst fanfic I've ever read in my life. It was like a trainwreck though.. I didn't want to see it but I couldn't look away. It's really popular on the internet as "the worst fanfic ever made". lol Its a HP one. Its.. just bad. 

Posted on

I have to agree on that. Brother/sister things are odd. I figured most people would feel that way but you'd be surprised how many people do it haha. Sometimes I'll read a chapter here and there though.. for curiosity haha. That's why I thought the whole Fred X George thing is weird. I dunno if you've ever seen Inuyasha before, but A LOT of people do Inuyasha X Sesshomaru which I also find very odd. And yeah some writers get nasty when you voice your opinion about their story. I mean, I love when people give their opinions on my stories so I know what my readers are thinking. It's not like you're being rude or something to them.

Posted on

Omg that's awful! I hate the stories like that, or the ones where two mortal enemies fall in love in the fan fic. It's like that's really stretching it haha. I've read a few Inuyasha ones that are REALLY out there. Even some of the HP ones are nuts. Like Draco and Harry love stories, Fred and George in love, Snape and Harry in love. I have no problem with guy on guy, but that would never happen! lol And I know I'm not the best at grammer and stuff, but some of these people can't form full sentences. They're missing words and I can barely even read their stuff. It's a crime to literature! lol 

Thank you for the links too! I'm definitely going to try them out Smile

Posted on

Gah, I hate those walls! I get them all the time. Sometimes I get them before I even write the story haha. I can't choose my favorite characters from HP either though. I love them all, even the bad ones. Well except Voldemort, but I thought Bellatrix was kinda fun in a crazy morbid way. I've actually been looking for an RP site for HP. I gave up when I didn't find anything good though. Do you happen to have a link for that game? lol 

And yes, the thing I probably hate most in fan fics is when people take a character from something and totally change their personality and everything. I die a little inside every time I read it. I can't bring myself to do it! haha

Posted on

Haha that just goes to show you that you're an awesome writer if people are mistaking your characters for real ones. I just love the atmosphere of things like Harry Potter, or games, or animes. I mean I love the characters too, but I don't like changing them to make my story. I feel like I have more freedom if I make my own people.

Posted on

No, not really. That was just one of the ideas I had, but I couldn't decide what to make the girl. I wouldn't normally write about original characters actually. Normally I'd take the whole world of Harry Potter and make an original story within it. When I write any fan fics that's what I tend to go for. 

Posted on

I noticed there aren't a lot of Harry Potter fanfics, and there aren't any recent ones on PaperDemon. Is that because no one is into them or no one wants to write them?

I've been wanting to write one for years now, so I decided to stop procrastinating and just do it. The problem is I have  a few ideas and I can't choose which one to run with. So I figured I'd ask my fellow writers/readers. smiley

1. A muggle girl and Draco fall in love.

2. A girl with non-magic parents and Draco fall in love.

3. A story told from the P.O.V. of a young female Hogwarts student during a wizarding war.

4. Other suggestions?

I'm really stuck here. Help! 

Posted on

I almost entered this contest to be honest. I hadn't realized it was going on until about 4 days before it ended though, and I never got to finish my entry. (I was pretty bummed.) Also, I hadn't realized there was an extended deadline until just now. (Now I'm super bummed. lol) That's all my fault for not checking frequently. If there is another contest you can count me in though! I'll be sure to check frequently this time for more updates. Looking forward to it!