View all forum posts by LODAEV

Home » Forums » Posts by LODAEV

Create art with a buddy and earn 40 XP. Body Double Challenge. Sept 1 - 30

Posted on

Here's me Big Smile I've been wanting to make one of those for a while, so I drew her in Illustrator...

Peace out
--The Cole
Skull

Posted on

Thanks a bunch everyone Mmm Yummy

By the way,

1: Whiskey
2: Web comic series thang would be the sheit! Shweeeeet.....

Thanks again everyone!

Posted on

Oi! Nice to meet you all, the name's Cole. I'm an artist of many mediums who is currently in school for graphic design. I may go back after I graduate in September for a degree in fine art as well. A bit about me- I  breed crested geckos, love to sing, chill, vegg out to great tunes, share good times with good people, I went to high school with susie ^.~*, I'm a procrastinator, I'm a barista at Starbucks and also a certified bartender, I participate in Heart of Chaos art shows and am trying to get my webcomic fully up and running (actually I just need to start updating it ^.^)...
    Up to about a week ago I did work and school pretty much nonstop. I now work only 2 days a week which will hopefully give me some time to work on all my various projects. So far I think this site is pretty stellar, I can feel the creative flow and it's really nice. You all have really cool energy. Keep the awesome juujuu flowin! ^.~...

P.S. Another interesting tidbit is that I live with Ed from Megatokyo Grin