View all forum posts by Piglet

Home » Forums » Posts by Piglet

Posted on

Topic: SNES Games

Actually, this might interest you Bamboozled...Super Mario RPG wasn't the only RPG game to feature the little Italian plumber, Bowzer and clan. Paper Mario was a wonderful RPG released for the Nintendo 64 system starring Mario, Luigi, Bowzer, Princess Peach and others. The colors and characters were sumptuous and the gameplay highly addictive in this turn-based RPG which masqueraded somewhat as a 2D side scroller. But back to the SNES topic, titles that really appealed to me are:

Boogerman, Blackthorne, Daze Before Christmas, the Donkey Kong Country series, Earthworm Jim 1 and 2, Family Feud, Family Dog (short but sweet), Gods, Mickey Mania (also known as The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse for the Sega Genesis), The Smurfs and Wheel Of Fortune.

Posted on

Topic: Horror games

Thanks Lilymayhem... I'll keep an eye open for Silent Hill at the store and I'll definitely hire it. I LOVE horror movies (moving slightly off the forum topic here). But I'll play the game too if I can hold of it.

Posted on

Topic: Horror games

I think that back in the old days, the original Doom was pretty scary. With all those growling demons just waiting arouond the corner ready to take a chomp out of you. It was pretty easy to finish unless you put it on Ultra Violent.

Now you can get so involved in some of these new games because the ambience and graphics are so real. I love first person shooters. The original Blood was quite scary as well as Clive Barker's Undying (I  only played the demo).

Doom 3 and Quake 4 gave me a couple of mild heart attacks.