View all forum posts by silverlady7

Home » Forums » Posts by silverlady7

Practice your inking skills and develop positive drawing habits for 30 XP per drawing. Inktober. Oct 1 - 31

Posted on

It worked!! Thank you very much, Hurricane!

Posted on

Hi again,

I´m finally able to read this screen in my computer again.

Since I´ve got at least 4 Ben 10 submissions now, I just sent you an e-mail asking a new Category.

However, I still don´t know what ' pc or rc side' means.

Posted on

I cleared, but the texts are still minuscle.  Sad

I also wrote sent  you an e-mail requesting the new category, since I have posted more than 3 fanarts of Ben 10.

But what is pd or rc side?

Posted on

And  how can I reset the zoom?

Posted on

First, I don´t know what happened, but the texts here in the site have become very, very small. It´s hard to read, I have to guess part of the words. What can I do to change that?

Two, I´ve got 3 Ben 10 fanarts here now. Ther´s more coming. So I´d like to know if it´s possible to open a category for Ben 10/Alien Force/Ultimate cartoons.

Posted on

How can I change the category of my fan art? That option doesn´t appear at the Edit menu.

Posted on

Hi,

nice to talk to you. And thanks for receiving me again. I´ve recommending your site for the AF artists at Deviantart (this one seens the only site with Ben 10 fan arts - not that posting them is against the rules in the

others, it´s just that apparently it never ocurs anyone. )

Posted on

Thank you very much. smiley Perhaps it´s better I´ll finish a couple of new Ben 10 pictures I´m doing then, before I´ll bother her with that. Then, I´ll talk again to

you... but I can´t see your PM button.    Is Susan Bogusred?

Posted on

Hi,

I´ve got Hellboy and Ben 10 Alien Force fan arts, but I can´t submit them because there are no galleries. How can I suggest for a new category? Is it needed lots of people

wanting to post fanarts of the same fandom (in another site it is) ?

Posted on

Look, I apprecciated your effort, but you really shouldn´t have wasted your time. I don´t deserve that. I could have made a cover if I wanted...I´m not lazy and I´m perfectly able to...  it´s easy... but I started my comic before Paperdemon start the comic section, without any covers, and I JUST DON´T WANT TO ALTERATE MY JOB!!!!  Mad   Is it that clear now?

THis collage of yours have absolutely nothing to do with my work... I´m dead sick of seeing this stupid Goku angel wherever I go. Sorry if I am being rude, all I wanted was just some freeedom... but it doesn´t work, my arguments fall over deaf ears. It´s a pity, but I´ll have to wipe my comic away.  To not be understood is bad enough, but have people insisting and tossing godamn covers on my face, even if for kindness. Mad   Just give your collage to another .

I love paperdemon site... No but an artist must do her/his work at the way he/she believes. Yes, Susan has her rights, and every site has its rules... but a site created for the artists supposed to respect their freedom to create.

Good bye.