View all forum posts by Nessarose

Home » Forums » Posts by Nessarose

Improve your color skills in the #Huevember challenge. 45 XP per entry. See more November challenges

Registration now OPEN for the PaperDemon Secret Santa Art Trade.

Posted on

I'm too young to know love.  I don't love anyone yet...

Posted on

I just like Dr. Wakaoji because his name is fun to say Big Smile Wakaoji!

Posted on

Topic: KH: Riku!!!!

Axel rocks Big Smile

Posted on

And now I'm reading Kingdom Hearts and Full Moon O Sagashite.

Posted on

Oh yes, and Takuto Kira and Doctor Wakaouji from Full Moon O Sagashite.

Posted on

Topic: KH: Riku!!!!

Does anyone else love Riku from Kingdom Hearts.  I love him ,he's awesome, but I know a lot of people also like sora.  i like Axel and Riku.  And Tidus, but he's weird-looking in KH.

Posted on

On Aug 12, 2006 12:32 pm, Greed said:

I liked the orchestrated version of simple and clean in the opening video.... my sanctuary wasn't all that great to me.

My Sanctuary was ok, and I really like the orchestrated version of Simple and Clean in the end of KH2.  I won't give anymore away though.

Posted on

Heck yes!  Does anyone else get Simple and Clean or My Sanctuary stuck uncontrollably in their head!  KH and KH2 songs are always good, and even better when they'r by Utada Hikaru.  And I also have some Spirited Away songs stuck in my head cuz I was watching it.

Posted on

Well, I'm reading Godchild by Kaori Yuki.  It's really good, but now I'm sad because the new one doesn't come out until November!  I have to wait 3 months!!!  So now I might read Full Moon or Nana until the new one comes out.

Posted on

And I also like Riff from Godchild.