View all forum posts by CelticLady

Home » Forums » Posts by CelticLady

Improve your color skills in the #Huevember challenge. 45 XP per entry. See more November challenges

Registration now OPEN for the PaperDemon Secret Santa Art Trade.

Posted on

Will someone please read and HONESTLY critique my original story entitled "Shylah's Revenge"? It's in the Red Curtain. It's still in it's rough copy, so may not be at its best.. but that's why I'm looking for reviews- so that I can better it when I go back to edit. It's a novel I've been working on for months and hoping to have it published one day-may even turn it into a series. Smile I only have chapter one up right now, but plan to post several more chapters along the way...

Thanks ahead of time. P.S. I'll return the favor of reviewing your work. Smile

Posted on

thanks.. hehe Smile

Posted on

thanks alot both of you. I understand now Smile Sorry for taking your time though to answer such a silly question Giggle

Posted on

I have a question and it may sound kind of silly...

But what are the commissions and how do they work??

Posted on

I've never been a member of DA so I wouldn't know... LoL... but I do know this- I fell in love with PD the first day I joined Giggle

Posted on

Even though this is an old topic, I just had to place my input. Grin

I absolutely LOVE Family Guy. I've been watching it since it first aired.. have the first and second season box set-will be getting 3rd season when I can- and 3 Stewie shirts Giggle

I'm glad to see some Family Guy fans here, too Grin

Posted on

if you want to add me you can... I don't mind. i like making new friends. I'm still fairly new here myself and getting to know some ppl Smile

Posted on

Topic: Hi, I'm New!

Welcome to PD. Hope you enjoy it here as much I have been. Smile

Posted on

Topic: I'm newish

Welcome Smile

Posted on

Thanks! Oh I'm sure I will enjoy it... I'm already addicted Giggle

LoL.

Oh  no probs about the crazy people... I love it. I feel right at home now... hehe.. Tongue Grin