Hello PaperDemons. OMG I am late with the June newsletter but this edition is extra special. We've got a few resources this month to help you get better at drawing feet. As well as our first exclusive article detailing how to make storyboards.
Tips, Tricks, Tutorials, etc.
PaperDemon exclusive: How we storyboarded an 8 episode youtube animated series - part 1
I share what I've learned about storyboarding an animated series.
How to draw feet video and How to draw feet from Bridgman's constructive anatomy.
- Free Hands and Feet practice tool
This site is pretty awesome. It has wonderful images of hands and feet that rotate so you can quickly get in practicing drawing hands and feet.
How to draw a face
- Why artists are never happy
- Photoshop brushes that mimic natural media
- 3d animation behind the scenes of Psychonauts 2
Tip: If you're like me and impatient and think people talk too slow in videos, just click the gear icon on youtube and set the speed to 1.5.
- New members! Please welcome them to the community by showering them with comments.
- Welcome back cloud224 who's shared a bunch of dragon ball z and zelda artwork
- Sadly we had an imposter in our midsts this month. Someone signed up impersonating Balaa and we swung the ban-hammer. The real Balaa is here on deviantart.