This challenge is for adults only.
For the first time in a long while we're going to do an erotic themed art challenge for the month of February. February is the month of Valentine's Day so it kinda makes sense, #amirite?
With all the tumblr drama, it seems like now's a great time to proudly reaffirm the importance and our love for erotic art.
How to participate
- Create an erotic work of art or short story depicting two or more people sharing an intimate moment in a hidden place.
- Post your art/writing to PaperDemon Red Curtain with the tag doingitinthebushes before the end of February 2019. Feel free to share it across social media with this hashtag #DoingItInTheBushes
- Profit! Once we have our our challenge XP feature done you'll gain 75 experience points for participating.
- In a department store dressing room
- At work in the copy room after work hours
- In a garden
- A hidden room behind a bookcase (are we playing Clue?)
- A cove on the beach
- In a forest
- In a car
- In a movie theater (though I hear they have cameras pointed at the audience to catch this sort of thing... but artistic license and all that jazz)
- In a library
- On the roof of a tall building
- Highschool staircase
On a side note, here's an interesting article for your amusement I came across while researching for this art challenge. Special thanks to Finginma for helping me plan this challenge.
Happy drawing and writing!